Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Supermac said:

So we're **** against the teams around us and unlike Watford lose to poxy teams like Forest, Leeds (twice) this season. Add to that Charlton, Forest, Leeds, Fulham, Brighton last season - like I said and some one else has just quoted we've got no balls. I hate sayin it but it's true, I don't mind losing provided we have a good go at the opposition but just lately and Friday in particular we sat off em and let them play - recipe for disaster. And still we cannot deal with teams that come at us and get in our faces and that's been the case for the last god knows how long.

1 hour ago, Supermac said:

Read it again, it refers to Brighton LAST season when I think you'll find we lost 2-0. If you're gonna talk facts get em right 

Leeds (twice) this season. Where did I mention Brighton? There is only 1 person who has got there facts wrong here :sleep:

28 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Not really, considering they were then in for McCormack, and then I posted on here that Boro were back in for Rhodes before they bought him.

And as for 'another' who was the first one? Or the second? 

Four misses now.

i'm having a laugh at your expense purely because you keep implying that you have access to privileged information which puts you ITK.

but you keep missing bris.

Archived