Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion so it's reasonable, given recent performances by players and manager, to expect a fair bit of criticism to be flying around - I completely understand that. What really grates with me is that in many instances there's an absence of constructive comment, the attitude being one of "I'm going to slag them off, the shower of ****" and I don't count those that do it as true supporters.

There seems to be an influx of relatively new posters to the forum and they are amongst the worst - where were these people in the first half of the season? You do wonder how many of them are not actually Rams fans!

I was lurking watching the forum transfer rumours & being far too fat & lazy to log in on my phone for the best part of three years ?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Also was reading the lest couple of pages trying to see the reference to Rhodes :D

I wrote something relevant to provoke interesting discussion (page 35), but because I'm not one of the "inner circle" or a wrist slasher, it was ignored. Not for the first time either. 

5 minutes ago, Diag Ram said:

I wrote something relevant to provoke interesting discussion (page 35), but because I'm not one of the "inner circle" or a wrist slasher, it was ignored. Not for the first time either. 

Don't be like that, I read it and agreed with the sentiment, you covered everything so well it needed no further comment.

I would like to know why we have a thread about a player who, as far as I can see, has never been credibly linked to us, though!

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Don't be like that, I read it and agreed with the sentiment, you covered everything so well it needed no further comment.

I would like to know why we have a thread about a player who, as far as I can see, has never been credibly linked to us, though!

That's an interesting point revel, I think we should discuss it.

;)

On 29/06/2015 at 21:39, SaintRam said:

Not sure that's a great source for the topic. If it comes out of blue as a signing then hat off to you but right now we have zero source. The odds may have been reduced cos of one massive bet.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That's an interesting point revel, I think we should discuss it.

;)

No need, the lack of reason for a thread was dealt with very promptly by the 3rd poster!:D

3 hours ago, rynny said:

Didn't realise 2-2 counted as a loss, we have lost twice to teams outside the top 6/7 so fail to see your first point. What does it matter what we did last season? Doesn't count for this season does it? 4 of the players that started the last 2 games were regulars last season, new team, new management team, new owner, same fans ready to moan.

Read it again, it refers to Brighton LAST season when I think you'll find we lost 2-0. If you're gonna talk facts get em right 

50 minutes ago, Diag Ram said:

Where's this inner circle? I've been round on here for years and never seen something like this circulate on here... 

On 1/31/2016 at 18:52, Strange yearnings said:

Oh gawd it's you again. Look I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you but if you must know I was teaching English as a foreign language near Thessaloniki and also in Athens. Went to quite a few matches. Camara stood out for PAOK because he was black, and very fast.  But lovely and limited. Speedy but little end result. I remember him for those reasons but also because of his name Camara, and why I remember that surname is another story which I can regale you with if you really want to know all the detail. 

Teachers remember everything, Strange teachings. :) I was one, but have only been to Corfu in Greece as part of a Cruise. However, i also went to Madeira, saw Maritmo's football ground and Ronaldo's statue, which was defaced two weeks after I got back. Someone made a Messi of it.

Archived