Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You make me laugh Bris. I do think you actually believe your own bullsh!t. Let's take your first "scoop" from above - Bradley Johnson.  Go back and review the thread. NSR starts the thread by letting us know 31/8 that the Mirror says we are in for him. The Mail are also running the same story. 1/9 the story gains wheels, and Sky Sports News say the deal is on. Our Maydrakin who doesn't post much, but seems quite grounded with his posts, says he's at Moor Farm. Valley, who I think might perhaps know Craig Bryson, confirms the deal is on. At page 26 you enter the fray. You've got news!

I agree with Wolfie20 that this is all a bit tedious but Ramnut does have a pretty good point that you over exaggerate your ITK status. As for lucky guesses, I don't think you guess. Why would you guess when you can read the media.

I don't over-exaggerate anything. I have nothing to prove. I don't claim to be connected with agents, club reps etc. I just inform on developments from guys who are informed.

And then I post on here. Such as Lewis Walker, Olsson/Johnson/Butterfield bids accepted etc.

But if you think I'm here to try and do something other than informing fellow fans, then OK. 

I won't bother in future. You'll hear all the news when they're confirmed anyway...

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't over-exaggerate anything. I have nothing to prove. I don't claim to be connected with agents, club reps etc. I just inform on developments from guys who are informed.

And then I post on here. Such as Lewis Walker, Olsson/Johnson/Butterfield bids accepted etc.

But if you think I'm here to try and do something other than informing fellow fans, then OK. 

I won't bother in future. You'll hear all the news when they're confirmed anyway...

Bris, please ignore the haters and continue the good work.

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

You make me laugh Bris. I do think you actually believe your own bullsh!t. Let's take your first "scoop" from above - Bradley Johnson.  Go back and review the thread. NSR starts the thread by letting us know 31/8 that the Mirror says we are in for him. The Mail are also running the same story. 1/9 the story gains wheels, and Sky Sports News say the deal is on. Our Maydrakin who doesn't post much, but seems quite grounded with his posts, says he's at Moor Farm. Valley, who I think might perhaps know Craig Bryson, confirms the deal is on. At page 26 you enter the fray. You've got news!

I agree with Wolfie20 that this is all a bit tedious but Ramnut does have a pretty good point that you over exaggerate your ITK status. As for lucky guesses, I don't think you guess. Why would you guess when you can read the media.

Nobody is forcing you to read anybodies post.

If you don't like the way someone posts just scroll past.

What does it imply about you, after all you trawled through posts dating back to August....?

48 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Nobody is forcing you to read anybodies post.

If you don't like the way someone posts just scroll past.

What does it imply about you, after all you trawled through posts dating back to August....?

:lol:

If you trawled back to the post an hour before my last one you will see that I say I like reading Bris's tittle tattle. We all like to read a bit of football gossip. No harm in it.

What I am less keen on are individuals re-writing history to emphasise an already weak point. 

Please feel free to scroll past if you like.

Archived