Back room staff announced

Cardifframs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weird thing is both Steele and Steve Taylor know Peacock well.  Steele from his work at the FA. Peacock was Rams academy manager when Taylor was starting out as a coach. It makes me wonder if the thing that changed for Clement... That lead to Steele getting the boot, was Peacock. 

Anyone else think Peacock and Steele look kinda similar to each other? Has anyone actually seen them both in the same room? Is it a coincidence that one of them suddenly left the club as the other came in? I'm calling shenanigans!

I wasn't disappointed to see Steele and Simpson go nor am I happy to see Superuber and Peacock come in.

I haven't a clue if we've just downgraded or upgraded, they work on the training ground where us fans don't get to see, I'll be honest I wouldn't know what a good training session was if it slapped me in the face and I bet a high number of other fans wouldn't as well. That's why I just sit there shaking my head when I see fans calling on ex players to come in as coaches, all about the name, the reputation and not the actual job they are here to do.

Don't get me wrong it would sound great to have a backroom team of Eranio, Stimac and Wanchope, those names still put a smile on my face but it could be a total horror show on the training ground.

So, to go with a new manager (sorry Head Coach) who's never managed before, we've picked a new goalkeeping coach who's effectively never done that before (apart from the occasional week in the Phillipines). Does seem a strange one. Let's hope he's better than his CV suggests.

Archived