Jake Buxton

Dale The Ram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of Jake Buxton's turds are bigger, and more manly than we could ever hope to be...

I refute that, I've had turds that have needed to be chopped in half in order to navigate the U-bend, my ma & pa had a special cane especially for my tremendous turds, I want a turd-off with Bucko!!! #turdchallenge

I refute that, I've had turds that have needed to be chopped in half in order to navigate the U-bend, my ma & pa had a special cane especially for my tremendous turds, I want a turd-off with Bucko!!! #turdchallenge

to refute is to provide evidence that end the debate or argument in your favour. 

So unless you provide evidence it's "refuse".  ;p

it's a good job Sir Jake is too busy naked scuba diving, with great white sharks to hear your claims.  Or you'd be in serious trouble...

it's a good job Sir Jake is too busy naked scuba diving, with great white sharks to hear your claims.  Or you'd be in serious trouble...

It's the great white sharks that would be naked. Jake uses their rough skin to keep his manly beard in check.

Anyone remember when he completely smashed Jamie Mackie off the ball in the 5 nil home victory?

Love that guy.

Nope - never saw a thing. :lol:

Cant see him getting a look in at all unfortunately if we sign Shackell, which would be very sad.

Heart on sleeve player the fans love.

pipe down if we sign shackell the only person leaving is keogh, and rightly so I would rather we sold the ipro than jake buxton.

anybody that refutes that,

buckos fart will blow your house down

pipe down if we sign shackell the only person leaving is keogh, and rightly so I would rather we sold the ipro than jake buxton.

anybody that refutes that,

buckos fart will blow your house down

Incorrect.

Archived