First and last games

Forest

Any birthday fixtures

Then  the ones I fancy away 

Then wait for Sky to feck it all up later on.........:angry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seaside games get first priority, then the rest of the away games so I can plan my annual leave around the matches.

First up will be the logistically plausible away days. Hoping for Saturday games, or if Tuesday games then on a train line from London.

so...brighton, brizzle, reading, MK Dons, Brum, Fulham, Charlton, Brentford, QPR and now.....Pompey in the cup.

Then some trips to see t'folks and can I coincide them with home games to blag a ticket.

Then Forest.

Then I'm asleep :)

They look alright. More back to back home games than last season?

Less back to back away games than last season (most in the league last year). 

Forest in November. The "favourites" spread out. 

Let's hope we can put winning runs together. Was hard last season as every win seemed to have back to back away games attached to it. 

At first glance you can see little runs you fancy us for. Although with a new coach I guess we don't know what to expect.

Forest in November and March for a change. No chance of snow if you're coming from say, Florida 

I'm fancying Leeds at home the day before I go on holiday.  Will either kick it off in style or force me to drink heavily on the flight...

Can't really decide if certain matches/set of games will be tough as we don't know what shape we'll be in come the 8th August.  Shall have to revisit this page after the last friendly...

Archived