HUGHES, GRANT AND RUSSELL all to stay?

The_Sheriff

After the new home kit released which has gone down better than pamela anderson, our 3 models are hughes, Grant and Russell.

I can't remember anyone modelling the kit then being sold as they are the faces of the new kit.

Basically do you put 3 players to launch the new kit with intentions of selling them? I think you can look more into just a new kit launch ;)  obviously Grant to stay is expected but Hughes and Russell are two players who are linked with moves away.

This could be complete and utter tosh and i expect some lowlives to dump on this thread or i could be onto something. Anyone remember selling someone who modeled the kit in the august window??

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect someone at the advertising agency thought they were he most photogenic of the squad. Which is a travasty with George "He's so handsom" Thorne at the club.

​Hoping gorgeous George can stay injury free next season, and yes, why wasn't gorgeous George picked for the photo shoot?.  No brainer.

John Eustace is on the list of aguas members names you can have on the kit. How pissed off would you be if you got that done!?

hiw can they do that when they haven't made squad numbers official yet anyway?

My boy'll have one as soon as he's born in a few days. He'll have his name on the back. Safest way. But only kids can getaway with it. And everyone will wonder who this Santiago fella is that we've signed, sounds like a world beater. 

After the new home kit released which has gone down better than pamela anderson, our 3 models are hughes, Grant and Russell.

I can't remember anyone modelling the kit then being sold as they are the faces of the new kit.

Basically do you put 3 players to launch the new kit with intentions of selling them? I think you can look more into just a new kit launch ;)  obviously Grant to stay is expected but Hughes and Russell are two players who are linked with moves away.

This could be complete and utter tosh and i expect some lowlives to dump on this thread or i could be onto something. Anyone remember selling someone who modeled the kit in the august window??

​Gareth Bale?

Every player has his price and whether they've modelled the new kit or not won't stop them from being sold.

The ultimate aim of players modelling kits is to shift more units. Hughes is regarded as our best player, Russell is a fan favourite and Grant is our No. 1 keeper; who better to model the kits therefore? Yet has no effect on whether they'll be sold or not...

​Going by this theory it looks like Sammon is staying as well....socks for a player with 2 left feet 

1516_Home_Sock_HomeSock_1.jpg

Archived