Will huges. Is he really that gud?

Mostyn6

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a genius.

Sees a way bigger picture than your average Champ midfielder. The perfect teammate is the one that can make the right pass at the right time and not put you in the pooh. 

Like Dawkins he lacks killer instinct. He wants to give it to the best possible player in the best possible position so they can risk possession by making the final killer pass/cross/shot. 

But still, if they had that then they wouldn't be playing for Derby imo. 

Hughes = Albino Xavi

Dawkins = Black Iniesta

Martin = Fat Zlatan

Thorne = Handsome Busquets

​Missed this gem of a post, bravo Sir. 

Will Hughes is over rated. Sell him 

He slows everything down and is probably the reason we ballsed up promotion. 

I think he doesn't contribute much to the actual result, which is the most important thing. 

I Think they're are lesser rated players that are, were and will be more vital. 

​I heard he can't even pronounce Derby right. 

He says Duuurby.

said it before sell him, he cannot tackle or head the ball and easily bullied take £5m now!

Don't sit behind me in the east stand do you? Bloke behind me hates will Hughes and everything about him. I think Hughes must have got his daughter pregnant and dumped her or something

said it before sell him, he cannot tackle or head the ball and easily bullied take £5m now!

Why would you want your playmaker tackling or heading? Regardless, only 14 midfielders in the division made more tackles per game than him.

​How much of his game do you actually watch? Spent 10-15 minutes watching him when we're playing and you'll soon change this opinion. His game is not flying into challenges and flying elbows challenging for headers. His feet in tight situations are outrageous and some of the reverse through-ball's he played last season were world-class.

Archived