SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we are going all guns blazing for next season.

Imagine a front three of Ince, Martin and Weimann, that trio would tear this league apart and would be good enough for the prem 

​You just know Weimann would play so well with Martin. Well from what I have seen he will. Hughes too. Honestly I am just excited to see Thorne back. We could have a rubbish transfer window but I would be fine because of Thorne. 

Weimann would be a cracking signing.

Also mentions Bent and Pearce are all but done.

Bent is a fantastic signing. He's a goalscorer - a very good one at that too. Pearce, I'm not too confident about, but will be happy to be proved wrong. Weimann for £2million would be a great signing at this level. 

If we get them three in, and hope to god Ince too, then I'll be a happy man.

​You just know Weimann would play so well with Martin. Well from what I have seen he will. Hughes too. Honestly I am just excited to see Thorne back. We could have a rubbish transfer window but I would be fine because of Thorne. 

​i hope he sorts out our defense it was awful last season 

Weimann, Bent and Pearce would be a good start to the transfer window. 

IF we sign them three we would still need a RB, DM and another winger (praying for Ince or Jota) imo. If Clement wants to play 2 up top then we'll need another striker as well.

​Weimann/Rusell can play upfront.

Hendrick for money AND Weimann? I'd snap your hands off for that but I can't see it.

I hope we pull this off I think he would be very very good in this league. £2mil is the figure touted. It seems fair, this time next year he's gone for nothing, clearly isn't in Sherwood's plans. He's been at Villa since he was 15 so it's not like they'll have any money they will want to recoup for him unlike the Ince transfer situation.

Get him in Clem!!

I'd swap Hendrick for Weimann without cash, to be perfectly honest.

Think of all the hundreds of derby lasses who will be gutted.

I'd swap Hendrick for Weimann without cash, to be perfectly honest.

​Not sure about that. A player who despite his downfalls is still somewhat rated highly by other managers including Ireland. Not sure how long is on his contract but I think a midfielder who won Ireland young player of the year, a regular for his club and with nearly 200 appearances at aged 23 would be worth more than an out of favour striker with a year left.

I'm not saying Hendrick is definitely better than Weimann, but that his market value is probably higher.

Archived