​Left Wide Forward - 9 Striker - 3
Right Wide Forward - 2
Left Mid - 2
Attack Mid Left - 1
Attack Mid Centre - 1
Centre Mid - 1
Right Mid - 1

Sub - 11

:lol: Come on, there's actually about 3 geniune positions there, the rest just have fancy names

​Gizza linkie and I'll believe you. DET certainly couldn't. Tonight, I am the doubting Thomas of dcfcfans.

​It definitely was in the Telegraph, but I can't find the article.

Here's pretty much the article copied and pasted in the Northern Echo, mind: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/13051129.Middlesbrough_face_top_flight_competition_as_they_eye_a_move_for_Rhodes/ 

​It definitely was in the Telegraph, but I can't find the article.

Here's pretty much the article copied and pasted in the Northern Echo, mind: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/13051129.Middlesbrough_face_top_flight_competition_as_they_eye_a_move_for_Rhodes/ 

​I looked in the Telegraph and found nothing. As for The Northern Echo, I maintain this is dubious in the extreme with the only comment being: "potential competition from Derby". And as for the trees, they do have the slight inconvenience of a transfer embargo so that shows how much store people sshould hold by the piece. But you found something, so 10 out of 10 for effort!

I sometimes get the impression that our transfer strategy is a bit like the January sales. You get to Next and see racks and racks of clothes for bargain prices. You pick up some t-shirts and pairs of trousers for a few quid and go home happy with your bargains. 6 months later you wonder why you've never worn any of them.

Shotton, Warnock and Albentosa all seemed cheap but now we've looked at them, they appear soiled. 

I hope we are looking at players we like not just players we can afford.

I sometimes get the impression that our transfer strategy is a bit like the January sales. You get to Next and see racks and racks of clothes for bargain prices. You pick up some t-shirts and pairs of trousers for a few quid and go home happy with your bargains. 6 months later you wonder why you've never worn any of them.

Shotton, Warnock and Albentosa all seemed cheap but now we've looked at them, they appear soiled. 

I think it is because you are too old to shop at Next, and that your t-shirt days are a bit behind you and that you are much happier with a comfy sweater or cardigan.

​Albentosa hasn't been given a fair chance yet...

He came into a side that was in freefall and yet everyone expected him to play like Stimac!

I'm hoping he'll get a fair chance next season and can show just how good he is. You don't go from being one of the best defenders in La Liga to sub-par Championship level overnight

​Albentosa hasn't been given a fair chance yet...

He came into a side that was in freefall and yet everyone expected him to play like Stimac!

I'm hoping he'll get a fair chance next season and can show just how good he is. You don't go from being one of the best defenders in La Liga to sub-par Championship level overnight

​Darren Bent came into a team on free fall....so did Tom Ince...they didnt do too bad.

When was he "one of the best defenders in la liga!!???" he got in the team of the week and everyone was creaming hteir pants, Shotton has been in the Premiershite team of the week more than once, is he "one of the best defenders in the Permiershite"?

He got a fair crack.......we should send him back....because he was cack....at the back.

​Darren Bent came into a team on free fall....so did Tom Ince...they didnt do too bad.

When was he "one of the best defenders in la liga!!???" he got in the team of the week and everyone was creaming hteir pants, Shotton has been in the Premiershite team of the week more than once, is he "one of the best defenders in the Permiershite"?

He got a fair crack.......we should send him back....because he was cack....at the back.

​It was the team of the month. But, yeah. 

Albentosa built up a good reputation in Spain and Eibar's freefall since he left puts ours to shame. 

I'm surprised anyone is ready to throw the towel in over him just yet. I've been far from impressed but it can't have been an easy move for him by any stretch of the imagination. He's not even played 10 games yet, so it's worth staying patient. 

​It was the team of the month. But, yeah. 

Albentosa built up a good reputation in Spain and Eibar's freefall since he left puts ours to shame. 

I'm surprised anyone is ready to throw the towel in over him just yet. I've been far from impressed but it can't have been an easy move for him by any stretch of the imagination. He's not even played 10 games yet, so it's worth staying patient. 

​I'll give him until he leaves... then I'll say "He was big"... You're not allowed to give people a bad reference to future employers...

​Our defence was in far worse shape than any other section of the squad, we were shipping goals for fun and he was expected to come in, in a new country speaking a different language, and save us... Never going to happen.

What's more, he wasn't awful by any stretch. He played well for the most part, merely his distribution was sometimes off.

He's not been given a fair chance in this team, therefore it's ridiculous to write him off after such a short space of time under difficult circumstances.

Our defence was in far worse shape than any other section of the squad, we were shipping goals for fun and he was expected to come in, in a new country speaking a different language, and save us... Never going to happen.

What's more, he wasn't awful by any stretch. He played well for the most part, merely his distribution was sometimes off.

He's not been given a fair chance in this team, therefore it's ridiculous to write him off after such a short space of time under difficult circumstances.

​Errm.. Taribo West?

Archived