Jazz Richards

Ramos

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a RB really one of the areas we need to strengthen? We all saw how good Cyrus was at the beginning of the season, I just wonder whether he might get a new lease of life under a new Head Coach?

Also...saw Jazz Richards for Swansea the other day against Palace and dear god, he's the Claude Davis of right-backs.

I would definately want a new RB. I agree Christie was really good and can get his confidence back with a new manager but do people really want Shotton as the other RB? He's a CB for me

Nixon hinting it's probably agent talk...most likely off to Fulham.

​Rightly so seeing he played for them on loan.

I think there's a lot of bassless assumptions being made here. Granted, it's difficult to drum up support for this prospective transfer when high profile managers like McClaren et al. have never shown an interest in this player. That could be due to his humility, as I've heard he isn't one to blow his own trumpet. He could, however, end up being one of the keys to a successful promotion push.

Speaking of humility, I know he drives a mid range Citroen even though he's a premier league footballer, so if you're around Pride Park and spot a Saxo phone Radio Derby and let them in on the scoop.

Is it a RB really one of the areas we need to strengthen? We all saw how good Cyrus was at the beginning of the season, I just wonder whether he might get a new lease of life under a new Head Coach?

​He was ridiculously good for the first third of the season. If he'd carried that form all the way through, he'd have been my POTY, without a doubt!

I think there's a lot of bassless assumptions being made here. Granted, it's difficult to drum up support for this prospective transfer when high profile managers like McClaren et al. have never shown an interest in this player. That could be due to his humility, as I've heard he isn't one to blow his own trumpet. He could, however, end up being one of the keys to a successful promotion push.

Speaking of humility, I know he drives a mid range Citroen even though he's a premier league footballer, so if you're around Pride Park and spot a Saxo phone Radio Derby and let them in on the scoop.

​That last one was fairly painful... You were doing brilliantly up til then...

Archived