Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this enthusiasm for borrowing other teams sprogs.

its naff.

​Didn't say I was enthusiastic about it did I, I just pointed out it being likely with the Clement-Ancelotti link. I'm sure Carlo will want to help Clement out as much as he can.

Who here *claims* to know what AC Milan's youth side are like? We could see one or two if Clement comes here and Ancelotti goes to AC.

​Not claiming to know too much about their current youth side (although my understanding is that it isn't as good as it used to be) but I'd imagine they may be prepared to send out M'Baye Niang (a winger) - he's been at Genoa since January but I don't think he is ready for Serie A just yet.

If we wanted to go ambitious, we could always try for Hachim Mastour, who is Milan's current 'wonderkid' ;-) 

​Not claiming to know too much about their current youth side (although my understanding is that it isn't as good as it used to be) but I'd imagine they may be prepared to send out M'Baye Niang (a winger) - he's been at Genoa since January but I don't think he is ready for Serie A just yet.

If we wanted to go ambitious, we could always try for Hachim Mastour, who is Milan's current 'wonderkid' ;-) 

​Think Niang is a bit more ambitious to be fair...

​I have heard of Niang, haven't seen him play but I know he's pretty highly rated. Just googled him and it says 5 goals in 12 games for Genoa, who finished 14th, which ain't too bad.

Clement worked with Ancelotti at Chelsea and Paris St Germain before the duo moved to the Spanish capital in 2013 and is poised to take the vacant manager's positions at Derby and Sunderland.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3102709/Paul-Clement-announces-Real-Madrid-departure-following-Carlo-Ancelotti-sacking.html#ixzz3bYtdIqha 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

wow....he must be good.

I'm in napa after I conquered swathes of territory, but I thought your post is more amusing than the rape and pillage. 

I'm in napa after I conquered swathes of territory, but I thought your post is more amusing than the rape and pillage. 

​You must have had a good plot. Did you pass the parcel? Did you notice the strip? Are you at least an acher?

Assuming Clement joins next week, the first thing I want him to do is rule himself out of any other job ever. If he fails to do this, I will stalk him on twitter and abuse him until he leaves.

​Monday.

Assuming Clement joins next week, the first thing I want him to do is rule himself out of any other job ever. If he fails to do this, I will stalk him on twitter and abuse him until he leaves.

​No change there then

Why keep slagging off Sammon?

there seems to be a mini outbreak of it.

the poor bloke hardly kicked a ball last year but you're still on his case.

Archived