Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering... how might it feel to train with Real Madrid this week and Sammon with his shooting boots next?

Culture shock anyone?

​It will be a shock being as though Sammon is on a haven holiday with his family in Bognor Regis.

If this as been a post before forgive me

but welcome to the Rams Paul and a big thanks to the board

you  have done wot most of us all felt that wot was needed to be done

after the reading game , it was shocking to say the least (*****) we needed

a change a massive change and you have done it , I won't go into it to 

much about mac but I was pissed off to say the least

but after following the Rams for me many Years I can say this board are going

to take us places , this is for real I can feel it ( even with 7 pints of predie )

come on you Rams and many thanks to the directors and Sam for seeing it as we the loyal supporters 

se it 

the Rams are going up

ma

P

Nobody's posted it before because it hasn't happened yet.

I'm excited and hopeful too, but I'm not putting confidence, nor pressure, on a man who has never been a Head Coach before to take us up at the first time of asking. I'd personally be happy with an attractive style, some quality permanent signings to add more strength and depth, and to seriously challenge. If we're promoted then great, but we shouldn't have a mass outcry this time next season if we're not in the PL.

Why keep slagging off Sammon?

there seems to be a mini outbreak of it.

the poor bloke hardly kicked a ball last year but you're still on his case.

​And I will as long as he is professional footballer and can't shoot.

This job is very much touted as a stepping stone for a head coach with much hype surrounding him. If we do well, prepare for the rumour mill to take momentum and the usual flappers to make a load of noise. 

​He's the guy Wenger specifically asked for to replace him at Arsenal, I'd imagine if he does well here then we'd be thankful for a Newcastle & McClaren situation. 

I for one hope it happens. 

Alpha's the new boy. He's supposed to tidy up crappppp like this.

I'm far too important, and pished, to do the basics of modding.

And where's that Ginger ****?  Probably out on the lash without a care in the world.

Kids..............

​No change there then

There is a change. Steve Mac wasn't on twitter so I had to write and post him letters all the time. Was a right pain though as by the time he read them, things had changed so much that my opinions had often reversed. The old days were so rubbish...when things were thought through and opinions were formed based on multiple sources. Thank god we can now instantaneously decide if we love or hate someone based on one out of context newspaper quote. Then change our mind completely the next day, but only after abusing said person's kids first. Progress.

Archived