Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new to this so be gentle with me guys , but thought i would share a name of a player i saw released from his club yesterday , i think he would be good midfield cover for us especially george thorne , hes jonathon douglas from brentford ,very impressed with him when we played them last season , what do you think

new to this so be gentle with me guys , but thought i would share a name of a player i saw released from his club yesterday , i think he would be good midfield cover for us especially george thorne , hes jonathon douglas from brentford ,very impressed with him when we played them last season , what do you think

Perhaps. His father Desmond was all action too, but rarely hit the net. 

For someone making his first post, you are quite bold.

Welcome anyway Premier Ram; let's be having a bit more from you.

thank you iram , like the quote about Desmond Douglas , yes i know who he is , gives my age away a little. While im still new and hopefully allowed to make a few errors , i went to th northampton friendly and was quite impressed with the centre forward for them ivan toney , seen him linked to newcastle , but im sure he would be better off here , a rough diamond for clement to polish

think the final piece of the jigsaw will be a winger , mccleary, routledge, noone or gnabry fits the bill for me , ideally id like adomah but they will never sell to us ,

I'd love Adomah here, he is a great player but like you said it's unrealistic 

think the final piece of the jigsaw will be a winger , mccleary, routledge, noone or gnabry fits the bill for me , ideally id like adomah but they will never sell to us ,

Not convinced about the anymore really... Since we seem to be favouring a formation without wingers and already have 4 guys who can play there if needed...

Archived