Future Decided

Nuwtfly

Brilliant! One thing that all this speculation has taught us is that these "IKers" are complete bo!locks

​Yeah can`t wait to meet the to**er who was at Wigan at 1/2 time in the gents he was giving it

"My mate is a scout at Huddersfield Town and he says he`s going to Newcastle"

What a ****

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't mean anything in terms of specultation. Sky sports and the bbc will still link Mac to Newcastle which will disrupt the team. He needs to tell them the f off once and for all.

Making the most of your last few posts, Rammyboy?

Why would people be unhappy with this decision? We've got one of the country's best coaches committing to us for another season and there being a good chance of another promotion push with quality players coming through the door. 

Best coach In the country? I like what he's done with this team. 

Leicester failed about 3 times before being promoted, watford failed at least once, we can come back stronger but the recruiting has to be spot on this summer. COYR!!

Also twitter has gone from loads of angry fans to loads of happy fans lol, o the madness of football.

Mac might be staying now but I think the posters that are saying the Newcastle stuff was rubbish have been very quick to brush that aside. 

Mac himself at that q and a apparnely eluded to an approach by Newcastle. And he said that 5 years ago he would have gone. There was definitely substance to the newspaper reports that posters are saying was rubbish. Just for clarification not the recent ones about him taking over for the last 3 games of the season at Newcatsle but the rumours about him taking over at the end of the season when Newcastle were a stable team and not in turmoil. 

The move might not be happening now but there was certainly something that played a part in the demise this season which cannot be forgotten. 

All that aside if Mac is staying. Get in. The people that think Mac cost us this whole season can say what they want but along with Will Hughes he is the best thing to happen to Derby County since 2006. 

Happy he's done this, but this should have happened months ago.

​you say that, but I don't think he can commit to next season without sounding arrogant and conceited. We didn't know which division we would be in for starters, which means he's going to say one of two things:-

1, I will be manager of Derby in the Premier League next season if we get promoted.

2, I will be manager of Derby in the championship next season if we fail to get promoted.

You have to appreciate that he cannot say either of these. So his only alternative is to wait until the season is over. It tells me the board have told him that they want him to stay.

Making the most of your last few posts, Rammyboy?

​He could still yet leave, I'm led to believe that he is still considering the newcastle job and is waiting to see whether they survive or not but only with the guarantee that he has full say on transfers.

If not he will stay at the rams for 1 more year at the most. He also wants to retire after his next job.

Mac might be staying now but I think the posters that are saying the Newcastle stuff was rubbish have been very quick to brush that aside. 

Mac himself at that q and a apparnely eluded to an approach by Newcastle. And he said that 5 years ago he would have gone. There was definitely substance to the newspaper reports that posters are saying was rubbish. Just for clarification not the recent ones about him taking over for the last 3 games of the season at Newcatsle but the rumours about him taking over at the end of the season when Newcastle were a stable team and not in turmoil. 

The move might not be happening now but there was certainly something that played a part in the demise this season which cannot be forgotten. 

All that aside if Mac is staying. Get in. The people that think Mac cost us this whole season can say what they want but along with Will Hughes he is the best thing to happen to Derby County since 2006. 

​I was at the Q and A, you're wrong.

​This post is 100% correct.

I'm glad for this bit of stability. But this needed to be said 2 months ago!

Exactly. 

If he is staying, good luck getting the dressing room back. That team on Saturday wasn't playing for themselves, let alone him. 

Exactly. 

If he is staying, good luck getting the dressing room back. That team on Saturday wasn't playing for themselves, let alone him. 

​I'd hope that by the 2nd week in August, half of that dressing room have ****** off to Bramall Lane.

One thing we need after the past few months is consistency. Chopping and changing managers, uncertainty over positions, players who signed the contracts no longer happy with the new manager we've got in place etc etc.

We've got a group of players who mostly are happy to play under Mac. Most of our core has signed new contracts since Mac has been here. Mac knows the squad, our coaching staff know the squad and we should know how to improve now.

We've got into the play-offs and lost them. We've been in the play-offs all season and dropped out on the last day, now it's time for Mac to take us into the top 2. I have faith he can do this.

​He could still yet leave, I'm led to believe that he is still considering the newcastle job and is waiting to see whether they survive or not but only with the guarantee that he has full say on transfers.

But what kind of callous bar steward would that make him, he promised his family he'd move back home, only to throw them under a bus a few weeks later?

Archived