Who would you sign?

Uptherams

IN

Ince, Bent, Pearce, Jota. Forster-Caskey, McGoldrick,, L.Rosenoir

OUT

Naylor x2, Christie, Sammon, O'Brien, Ward, Whitbread, Albentosa Mascarell (EOL) Lingard (EOL

If the rumours of Hendrick to Villa are true, maybe swapping Lowton and/or Westwood may be feasible.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ins- Ince Bent Jota German CB Wisdom and another CB 

Out- Whitbread O'Brien Sammon T.Naylor L.Naylor Ward Barker Dawkins Bryson Bucko(Rams Legend) and Keogh (possible swoop deal for Shackell?) 

IN

Ince, Bent, Pearce, Jota. Forster-Caskey, McGoldrick,, L.Rosenoir

OUT

Naylor x2, Christie, Sammon, O'Brien, Ward, Whitbread, Albentosa Mascarell (EOL) Lingard (EOL

If the rumours of Hendrick to Villa are true, maybe swapping Lowton and/or Westwood may be feasible.

​Forgot Barker in OUT column.

If we signed another DCM like Westwood i would release Eustace.

Ins- Ince Bent Jota German CB Wisdom and another CB 

Out- Whitbread O'Brien Sammon T.Naylor L.Naylor Ward Barker Dawkins Bryson Bucko(Rams Legend) and Keogh (possible swoop deal for Shackell?) 

​A bit harsh on Dawkins, I would really like to see him play more at CM as it seems to be his natural position as we saw in the games against Huddersfield and Blackpool where he was MOTM. 

Out Hughes cash in..........that's if we can find some club daft enough to pay millions for a lightweight midfielder that cannot head or tackle

​have you not seen him or something? hes quality

​Have you not seen the price it would likely cost for him or something? He was linked with an 8 million move to Arsenal recently. Are we suddenly planning to break our transfer record by nearly 5 million on a left back while we're still in the Championship?

​Have you not seen the price it would likely cost for him or something? He was linked with an 8 million move to Arsenal recently. Are we suddenly planning to break our transfer record by nearly 5 million on a left back while we're still in the Championship?

​yolo

​Luke Garbett on loan

​Is he currently injured? I know he's played a couple times for Everton and he looks very good. They gave a debut to Brendan Galloway as Baines is injured, but I'm just wondering why Garbutt wasn't played over him? Is it true that he's out of contract in the summer too?

​Is he currently injured? I know he's played a couple times for Everton and he looks very good. They gave a debut to Brendan Galloway as Baines is injured, but I'm just wondering why Garbutt wasn't played over him? Is it true that he's out of contract in the summer too?

​Not sure about his contract situation but he is currently the 3rd choice left back there behind baines and oviedo. Most likely 4th now with the introduction of Galloway as you said.

​Not sure about his contract situation but he is currently the 3rd choice left back there behind baines and oviedo. Most likely 4th now with the introduction of Galloway as you said.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-luke-garbutt-should-trust-9265736

"Out of contract in the summer, Garbutt is yet to make a decision on his Goodison future."

Article also states he should be starting their last two games v West Ham & Spurs. He didn't start against West Ham so would be interesting to see why that was and if he gets a game v Tottenham or if Galloway starts again.

I'd definitely take him here on a free. Fozzy with Garbutt as competition would be a very strong area, although I doubt it's priority as that would essentially make Warnock redundant here. He was on the bench v West Ham. Maybe his reluctancy to sign a new contract could mean that Martinez is thinking well fine, Galloway will play instead.

11 U21 caps, available on a free and would be a very good addition.

Think a few fans will be nothing but disappointed if they believe some of the players they think we should sign, actually could be signed.

Archived