sea of blackwhite on saturday

B4ev6is

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Just one of those choices you have to do. I'm still undecided am I imbecile or gump.

​you my friend are one of those rare breeds where you are both an imbecile and a gump!!!!

Because of this you have my respect.

We need to be positive, so that it rubs off on the players!

A wall of positive chants is like adding an extra player for us, it does really work......,

We need to finish on a high and go into the play offs with momentum, remember both boro and Norwich will be both shell shocked......

This is not the time to start fighting amoust our selfs. We have to stand as one  and really get behind the boys on saturday push our lads over the finnish line.

Personally I am quite contented that we pushed Cisse back over the Finnish line.

Hey lets make sure pp is aboustley rocking from start to finnish lets send the lads on a high into the play offs and 7 games unbeaten. Lets rise off pp and let the lads feel like champions like they are. They never give up so neathier should they attacking teams again and scoreing goals for fun again.

This shouting lark is putting them off.

Absolute silence is what we need. Like when someones putting or serving at match point. 

Archived