sea of blackwhite on saturday

B4ev6is

Hey lets make sure pp is aboustley rocking from start to finnish lets send the lads on a high into the play offs and 7 games unbeaten. Lets rise off pp and let the lads feel like champions like they are. They never give up so neathier should they attacking teams again and scoreing goals for fun again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True Boycie if we have a early goal against us I can hear all of the boo boys now.. Loads of moaning etc Keogh and Grant shouting at the crowd to get behind them to get nothing at all.

If we get a early goal and get the play rocking like it can we'll be fine it's all about the 1st goal if any.

P.S. Please say Ipro :ph34r:.

Agreed. Atmosphere been **** at home all season. I'm sure all your miserable ******** can take 90 minutes out of your day and have a little sing song. 

Moan all you want after the final whistle. You have 3 months to abuse the players over Twitter and your fellow fans on here. 

If we go down early to a defensive howler, which is more than likely, the iPro will be a very unpleasant place to be. 

​Around me after Boro and Watford we saw how people will react if we 'fail'. Silence, stunned expressions and just a shake of the head as everyone trooped out. I don't think the reactions will be as bad as people think, purely down to the fact that expectation has lowered week by week.

​Around me after Boro and Watford we saw how people will react if we 'fail'. Silence, stunned expressions and just a shake of the head as everyone trooped out. I don't think the reactions will be as bad as people think, purely down to the fact that expectation has lowered week by week.

​It has lowered, but we are football fans, and despite saying "Nah, we've bottled it. It's over", secretly we all harbour some hope that with Martin back, we'll hit form and smash the playoffs. 

To not even make them would be too much for a lot of people to take. I honestly think if we lose on Saturday, the players walk round the pitch with their families will be cancelled. 

If we were to lose it really would not surprise me if a group of sausages tried to start the chant "You're not fit to wear the shirt", it also would not surprise me if more sausages joined in.

And because I hate being wrong, if no one does start that chant then I will bloody start it, I'd rather be a sausage than be wrong!!!!

If we were to lose it really would not surprise me if a group of sausages tried to start the chant "You're not fit to wear the shirt", it also would not surprise me if more sausages joined in.

And because I hate being wrong, if no one does start that chant then I will bloody start it, I'd rather be a sausage than be wrong!!!!

​Just one of those choices you have to do. I'm still undecided am I imbecile or gump.

Archived