Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Bruce looks fairly resigned to losing Tom Ince judging by this comment:

‘We are going to lose players because Premier League teams will want them. That is a big thing we have to deal with,’ he says.

‘We are in a healthy position financially because of being in the Premier League and reaching the FA Cup final but everybody has their price. I am sure Nikica Jelavic will go, Dame N’Doye, Mo Diame if he’s fit. Tom Ince is free to talk to Derby at an agreed price.

‘I have to be aware of that and work out what we will do if things happen. I don’t think Robert Snodgrass will be back for the start of the season. He has made good progress but it was a nasty injury, dislocating his knee cap and severing the ligament. We had problems all the way through last season right up to Jake Livermore [who failed a drugs test]. But in the end we weren’t good enough, and I wasn’t good enough.’

It's nothing we didn't already know, of course, but he's listed him in with players he expects to see leave. 

My mates a psychiatrist and reckons there are a number of people on here with "issues" !!

My mate who watches too much reckons there are a number of people on here with tissues

my mate, whose an expert on photoshop and MS Paint said he's disgusted that only myself and @loweman2 managed to take paparazzi type photos of the Inces and uncle Sam together.

he is bang on the money then Mostyn6 !! Good job we r ITK !! Funnily enough my mate who is a fireman and used to work with Sam called in a favour and got him and the inces and clement to pop in to visit blue watch the other day, he is always out for a laugh and got them all to get dressed up and have a team picture in front of the new unit, he pinged it over to me and said that Sam had asked him to keep the picture under his hat !! Well he didn't cos its against fire safety regulations to have anything inside or under their hats other than their heads so here it is, looks like he is on his way at last with the blues and twos to herald him in.

image.jpg

Archived