title fight still alive

B4ev6is

Well done lads you have made me so pround of you today and I still believe we can still win the title and were 5th and a lot better was not prettish football but found a way to win. Get in lads a win on saturday that cut down to 3 points.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 points back on 1st with 5 games to go.

If we're to win the title, we'll have to win out whilst the four teams ahead of us all win, at most, three out of five.

I wouldn't put any money on second or third place either. Fourth is just about do-able.

Autos are gone.

No way are three of the top four going to drop that many points over the next five games.

We won't win all of our remaining games, not a chance. But even if we did, that'd only get us to 86 points. Meaning Bournemouth only need 9 points (much better GD), Norwich and Watford 11 and Boro 12.

Have you seen their remaining fixtures?

Bournemouth will easily get 9 points, Watford have five really winnable games. Norwich and Boro still have to play each other, but chances are Norwich will win and make it impossible for us to catch them with four other easy games.

Sith Happens

Win the next two....then see where we are....but no i dont think so.

In fact just been looking at trains for wembley lol :)

Autos are gone.

No way are three of the top four going to drop that many points over the next five games.

We won't win all of our remaining games, not a chance. But even if we did, that'd only get us to 86 points. Meaning Bournemouth only need 9 points (much better GD), Norwich and Watford 11 and Boro 12.

Have you seen their remaining fixtures?

Bournemouth will easily get 9 points, Watford have five really winnable games. Norwich and Boro still have to play each other, but chances are Norwich will win and make it impossible for us to catch them with four other easy games.

Well, they're as alive as they can be. Nothing to do now apart from rack up as many points as possible and hope that it's enough. At the very least we need to get back to a winning mentality ready for the possibility of playoffs.

PistoldPete2

The dropped points against Watford could be so costly... If not for that we would only be two points off them, and closing on boro too. Bournemouth can't be caught now imo, and after Watford I said the autos were gone.. I might change my mind if we beat Brentford but it's only a slim chance overall. 

Archived