Ross McCormack - Loan

Ambitious

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Well the emergency loan rules only apply to English clubs, so it's either someone who is currently without a club, or someone flying back from their holidays.  (Or it's nothing to do with signing a player.  Or you're just making it up etc etc. ;)).

​We've had this discussion elsewhere mate and all we established was that NONE of us can conclusively prove one way or t'other that we insure players...

It certainly USED TO BE standard practice... Hence the article from 2011... 4 years old...

​Don't quote me on this but I thought emergency loans were english club-english club... But that a regular loan from abroad can be done at any point? Rules are more flexible on foreign loans... things like they don't count towards the limits on number of loans per season... domestic loans vs foreign loans...

​Well the emergency loan rules only apply to English clubs, so it's either someone who is currently without a club, or someone flying back from their holidays.  (Or it's nothing to do with signing a player.  Or you're just making it up etc etc. ;)).

​Rattea by any chance? I don't think anybody liked him. Simply put that child/man is a down right moron, he'd argue for the sake of arguing.

A few decent lads over there though. Always a good discussion when people like ellafella or UTR1884 were involved.

McClaren has just said the Rhodes rumour came out of no where and i'm guessing this will be something similar. He also says Martin could play some part on Saturday. All according to Owen Bradley.

Although he also said on transfers, "We are always looking." Which i guess any good club should be doing.

McClaren has just said the Rhodes rumour came out of no where and i'm guessing this will be something similar. He also says Martin could play some part on Saturday. All according to Owen Bradley.

Although he also said on transfers, "We are always looking." Which i guess any good club should be doing.

Archived