Ross McCormack - Loan

Ambitious

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​There will be a number of Prem CF's available as an emergency loan - as we will be picking up average 50% of there weekly salary it depends on how much we desire to get into the Prem?

All those teams fighting for league/cups etc would be excluded, anybody else who is out of favour at current clubs would be available at a cost, don't forget if a player as had a dry spell and needs to gain confidence its also in the interest of his club to loan him out especially to a club like us, playing our style of footy & a prem CF would get lots of chances and more importantly as a CF from the prem would be moving down a league, he would be a class above the defenders around him, that's why we got Bent originally.

Don't forget Mac we are at the business end of the season  we need extra fire power to get over the line, a loan signing has to be a player as good or better than  currently have.......hence Bent.

Now Bent is out, the monies put aside to pay him should now be bringing in another class player, simply because we more than ever need a class CF to put the ball away - unfortunately we are in a situation were I believe we have the philosophy of ''we will score more than you'', which is fantastic for the neutral, but I get 90 mins of butterflies.

Sorting out the defence, is a longer job and easy to do in the summer, when time and money are more available and once we have PROMOTION!

re: Ross McCormack

I'd never Wum on this forum. I've been told by two seperate sources now that a deal for someone is close. The second source told me they believe that player to be McCormack

Someone who has a past record of being reliable on the footymad forum. Nothing from SDSR yet.....

I used to post on Derby Mad a lot, had about 2,000 posts over roughly 3/4 years, and each time SDSR has posted an ITK comment, it usually happened. He's said he's heard nothing about this so I'm gonna go with that until things change

​There will be a number of Prem CF's available as an emergency loan - as we will be picking up average 50% of there weekly salary it depends on how much we desire to get into the Prem?

All those teams fighting for league/cups etc would be excluded, anybody else who is out of favour at current clubs would be available at a cost, don't forget if a player as had a dry spell and needs to gain confidence its also in the interest of his club to loan him out especially to a club like us, playing our style of footy & a prem CF would get lots of chances and more importantly as a CF from the prem would be moving down a league, he would be a class above the defenders around him, that's why we got Bent originally.

Don't forget Mac we are at the business end of the season  we need extra fire power to get over the line, a loan signing has to be a player as good or better than  currently have.......hence Bent.

Now Bent is out, the monies put aside to pay him should now be bringing in another class player, simply because we more than ever need a class CF to put the ball away - unfortunately we are in a situation were I believe we have the philosophy of ''we will score more than you'', which is fantastic for the neutral, but I get 90 mins of butterflies.

Sorting out the defence, is a longer job and easy to do in the summer, when time and money are more available and once we have PROMOTION!

I used to post on Derby Mad a lot, had about 2,000 posts over roughly 3/4 years, and each time SDSR has posted an ITK comment, it usually happened. He's said he's heard nothing about this so I'm gonna go with that until things change

Archived