Keogh

Eley1508

Good. 

Derby fans have Leeds United syndrome.

last week we were "not good enough". But then we "should be beating teams like Brum if we want promotion"

We don't want promotion. We're not good enough remember?

arrogant fans. Too much football manager gaming and listening to Alan Hansen explain what happens when a defender is 3inches out of position during a 25th replay from a 10th camera angle. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I want to enjoy this season, I want to love football again but I sadly seem to let the actions and views of idiotic fans ruin my enjoyment.

Really not seeing much evidence lately that my society cull idea is a bad one...

I mean badgers got culled for spreading TB or some tripe like that, can't we cull certain football fans for spreading crap atmosphere?

I think back to when Keogh was out of the team and the lack of support that Christie had was noticeable.

He's a decent CB at this level, and those who question his captaincy ought to think why he was handed it, coupled with also captaining his country.  If he's that bad, why do so many experts believe in him?

A captain doesn't just have to be someone who bellows at his team mates.

This idiotic witch hunt has got to stop.

Keogh doesn't need to argue with fans but sometimes it must be difficult for him when he's giving his all week in week out  .

My advice to him is to forget the fans barracking .

Fans need to back the team until the end of the season regardless of player loyalties.  

Come on you Rams  

PS Richard you have many fans at Derby County and I'm one of them as I really rate you  .

Just concentrate on the game and keep up them marauding runs out of defense when appropriate they really get us on the attack  lol

Hasn't his wife closed her Twitter account because of the abuse? Basically bullied off it. Pathetic and disgusting. Of course all that stuff made it's way to him. No wonder our defence is bottling it. Some Derby fans are simply cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Any player who puts as much into our club as Richard Keogh does will have my full support.

I've always suspected, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, he is his own worst critic when something goes wrong. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing him lift the championship trophy.

I still sweat when he does one of them marauding runs though.

The Keogh clan do themselves no favours to be honest.

Richard - You can argue his mistake cost us promotion, thats fair enough but wasn't he one of the last players to commit to a new contract? Hardly an inspiration. He continues to blame others around him, often derailing confidence (Christie) and he is always at fault every other game, along with Buxton and Mascarell. 

He's a grown man FFS, United fans bullied Rooney for the numerous admits at trying to get a move away from the club - think they were fans camped outside his house at one point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322748/Wayne-Rooney-death-threat-Angry-fans-outside-home.html

Ronaldo was hurled with abuse by his own fans after the "wink", but he didn't once retaliate and look at what he's become since.

Charlie Keogh comes across abit of a coconut too, anyone see her outburst about "You pay his wages"? No need.

Keep your gobs shut and let the football do the talking

Any player who puts as much into our club as Richard Keogh does will have my full support.

I've always suspected, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, he is his own worst critic when something goes wrong. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing him lift the championship trophy.

I still sweat when he does one of them marauding runs though.

The Keogh clan do themselves no favours to be honest.

Richard - You can argue his mistake cost us promotion, thats fair enough but wasn't he one of the last players to commit to a new contract? Hardly an inspiration. He continues to blame others around him, often derailing confidence (Christie) and he is always at fault every other game, along with Buxton and Mascarell. 

He's a grown man FFS, United fans bullied Rooney for the numerous admits at trying to get a move away from the club - think they were fans camped outside his house at one point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322748/Wayne-Rooney-death-threat-Angry-fans-outside-home.html

Ronaldo was hurled with abuse by his own fans after the "wink", but he didn't once retaliate and look at what he's become since.

Charlie Keogh comes across abit dim too, anyone see her outburst about "You pay his wages"? No need.

Keep your gobs shut and let the football do the talking

What exactly did Keogh do wrong against Brum then? Where's the witch hunt for Ince, Forsyth and Christie who all made the mistakes that led to the goals? Mascarell heading it too short against Rotherham? Anything Keogh does wrong is amplified x10.

I thought our fans were better than this, it's really disappointing.

Good. 

last week we were "not good enough". But then we "should be beating teams like Brum if we want promotion"

arrogant fans. Too much football manager gaming and listening to Alan Hansen explain what happens when a defender is 3inches out of position during a 25th replay from a 10th camera angle. 

​Yep, from both parties, you cannot give any kind of nasty abuse towards your own player, instead maybe encourage him, however as a player, you cannot react like that and just get on with the game.

Good. 

Funny thing is also, these fans abusing the players, will be the first to run on the pitch at the end of the season if we get promoted and hug the players like they're their saviours. 

I hug them out of loneliness :ph34r: 

Archived