Keogh

Eley1508

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. 

Derby fans have Leeds United syndrome.

last week we were "not good enough". But then we "should be beating teams like Brum if we want promotion"

We don't want promotion. We're not good enough remember?

arrogant fans. Too much football manager gaming and listening to Alan Hansen explain what happens when a defender is 3inches out of position during a 25th replay from a 10th camera angle. 

TobyWanKenobi

I'll sometimes read other forums and it feels really good when other teams fans compliment our team when we do well. They'll talk about how we did really well and sometimes even call us the best team in the league. if they beat us they are sometimes equally complimentary.

Then I return here and see people just slag out own players off when we don't do so well, and I wish we could just swap fans with other teams. Focus on what they did better than us, rather than simply say DROP KEOGH DROP BUXTON SHOOT OMAR SIGN STRIKER WE WAS ***** HERPADERP.

Somewhere in West Stand lower. Good on Keogh he get so much abuse from our so called 'Derby fans' pathetic and also his wife get abuse on twitter as well WTF. Behave :angry:

I'll sometimes read other forums and it feels really good when other teams fans compliment our team when we do well. They'll talk about how we did really well and sometimes even call us the best team in the league. if they beat us they are sometimes equally complimentary.

Then I return here and see people just slag out own players off when we don't do so well, and I wish we could just swap fans with other teams. Focus on what they did better than us, rather than simply say DROP KEOGH DROP BUXTON SHOOT OMAR SIGN STRIKER WE WAS ***** HERPADERP.

TobyWanKenobi

Sorry Eley, I didn't mean to imply that you did, but undoubtedly lots on here do, and it pisses me right off.

West stand lower. North. About midway in the Derby half.

ironically towards the area where players wifes and friends are often seated.

I think Keogh is within his own right to call a ****, a ****. Let's face it, the guy/girl who shouted abuse at Keogh is undoubtedly a ****, so why shouldn't he call it a ****.

We need more ***** need telling off, by players or those around them.

#RidThe*****

I saw it from across the pitch.  This is the second time Ive seen him do this so far this year.  The previous time it was to the East Stand. There is an unhealthy relationship between the fans and the captain that isnt going to benefit either party. 

I criticise him but wouldn't even think to abuse him.

Whilst at the game I fully give him my support (perhaps more so than any other player.)

can't understand why people aren't happy that the likes of myself criticise him. He isn't immune and it isn't unfounded. 

I genuinely like him and wish him the very best at Derby.

Archived