Keogh

Eley1508

We played 90 bl00dy minutes at wembley and didn't score. Yet instead of berating the midfield and attack who created little that day, let's berate the defence for only conceding one goal.

jesus people, get over wembley, get over the mistakes of varying sizes made by different players and move forward with your lives. This is the team we have for the rest of the season and I want to go up.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played 90 bl00dy minutes at wembley and didn't score. Yet instead of berating the midfield and attack who created little that day, let's berate the defence for only conceding one goal.

jesus people, get over wembley, get over the mistakes of varying sizes made by different players and move forward with your lives. This is the team we have for the rest of the season and I want to go up.

To be fair to Keogh, I think he recovered from that day pretty well - a lesser man might have buckled and post form before being sold to some middling championship club in jan. 

I think once (if) we get up Keogh will have got that mistake out of his system for good, until then, that nagging doubt is still there, but for all his mistaks and failings, i think he's got a commendable character.

drop him and play Albentosa and Shotton til the end of the season. ;)

Had another yell at Christie today. Whether it was a poor pass from Christie or not (I am not so sure it was), the way he lost it on Christie was certainly not what you want to see from your skipper and pressure is clearly getting to him.

Had another yell at Christie today. Whether it was a poor pass from Christie or not (I am not so sure it was), the way he lost it on Christie was certainly not what you want to see from your skipper and pressure is clearly getting to him.

I dont see why it is such an issue. It shows passion I would be more concerned if he wasnt talking/shouting. As far as the rant to the fan is concerned If you give anyone grief you need to be prepared to take it fair play to him for giving a bit back. 

Archived