Keogh

Eley1508

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the most exciting Championship season I can remember ever.  And it's not close because of the lack of quality. 

It's the best football imo since Eranio and Co. Better than George Burley

It's miles and miles and a few lightyears better than any of the last 5/6 years

At no stage have we not been in a promotion battle for the last 18 months. 

Nobody has more points than us with 10 games to go.

And this forum, our ground, twitter and Facebook are full of abuse, moaning, and wrist slashing.  

It's at the point now where nottsram is telling people to chill out. He might be a glass half full guy but he's looking like a happy clapper right now.  

Will Hughes has to be poty as he's the only one who hasn't been called ****. 

Bring back 2012. At least we had something to moan about. 

This could be our best season for another decade and people aren't enjoying it. They've moaned right since August and Rotherham at home. 

I can argue it was Buxton and Forsyth who cost us winning the play off at Wembley as it broke down up the left hand side .

I was there I saw what happened .

Buxton don't try a worldy pass lets get to extra time. 

Derby fans leave Keogh alone at this vital time of the season.

Support the team whoever plays.  

just to add to that though, I think the abuse is disgusting. He doesn't deserve that, he DOES give his all, and many players could adopt his attitude towards the team. As for his wife's twitter account, sadly, you cannot control idiots. 

I groan occasionally, regardless of player, but abuse and booing is bad.

I couldn't truly bring myself to boo Savage! Keogh is a hero by comparison.

He didn't assist on opposition player though, he miskicked and deflected a ball coming in to the box. How was trying to clear the ball a monumentally bad decision? People are just going way OTT. My opinion of our fans drops lower every day at the minute.

He didn't assist on opposition player though, he miskicked and deflected a ball coming in to the box. How was trying to clear the ball a monumentally bad decision? People are just going way OTT. My opinion of our fans drops lower every day at the minute.

​ I think you should watch it again. That was a touch/pass, NOT a clearance. He dithered and did neither one nor the other properly. He certainly didn't swing a leg like he should, and if anything wrong-footed himself and ended up switching feet. 

Something so simple.

Exactly, two guys combined made 3 mistakes before it even came in to the box. I'm pretty sure Keogh was watching on thinking the lads will deal with this, corner or throw-in post Bucko's poor pass. Neither dealt with it, it was criminal.

Prior to that Buxton try's a worldly pass down the left with extra time looming . Why would he do that. 

Buxton and Forsyth cock up defending down the left hand side before Keoghs mistake. 

Bixton should of just played the simple ball with extra time looming.  

Another 30 against 10 men we win. 

Buxtons fault simple. 

We do have a good team. And maybe next season or the season after or in 5 seasons time, people will realise that either this was the best we had it for more than a decade or it was the very start of something special and the most exciting climax to a season

and it's up to us to remind most of them how they moaned the whole way through it.

Also, I hasten to add, Keogh seems to be a player that gets picked on for his slightly off-colour games but not the ones he plays well in.

Keogh's performance against Ipswich away was an absolute masterclass. 

One of the best individual performances of anybody this season.

​cannot agree with that in the slightest. The simple chance to clear fell to Keogh. The mistake(s) made by others were at least one or two phases prior to the Hoillett cross.

Keogh's mistake was the fatal one. For it to be Buxton's fault, you are saying that nothing Keogh did would've stopped the goal, which is untrue. It the Hoillett pass went straight to Zamora, and Zamora scored, then yes, it's Buxton's error, but it didn't and Keogh could've done about 10 different things and Zamora would not have touched the ball, but the fact is, he passed the ball straight to him. Poor decision, poor composure, poor balance, poor concentration, poor leadership. End of...

​cannot agree with that in the slightest. The simple chance to clear fell to Keogh. The mistake(s) made by others were at least one or two phases prior to the Hoillett cross.

Keogh's mistake was the fatal one. For it to be Buxton's fault, you are saying that nothing Keogh did would've stopped the goal, which is untrue. It the Hoillett pass went straight to Zamora, and Zamora scored, then yes, it's Buxton's error, but it didn't and Keogh could've done about 10 different things and Zamora would not have touched the ball, but the fact is, he passed the ball straight to him. Poor decision, poor composure, poor balance, poor concentration, poor leadership. End of...

​There's no panic from any of them, it should have been dealt with better but even still. Keogh should have swung a leg at it, instead he's tried to control it in the box. 

It's done now, anyway. I'm not bothered, I'm more focused on a play-off performance this season...  :ph34r:;)

Archived