Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

1 hour ago, Day said:

No Derby County Scottish flags @Inverurie Ram? Those pics will be limited edition copies, only 2 more chances to spot one this summer.

Kesgrave Tartan Army are Derby County fans out there. They need a Ram on that flag though! I’ve seen the flag at Pride Park and it’s on this thread previously.

16 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

What happened to Mick? Used to see him at every away game back in the 80s. I didn't know him other than a quick 'alright mate?' But he is almost as etched in my mind from that era as Whoa Bobby clenching his fists. 

I'm fairly sure I was at and end of year event when he won supporter of the season. 

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

What happened to Mick? Used to see him at every away game back in the 80s. I didn't know him other than a quick 'alright mate?' But he is almost as etched in my mind from that era as Whoa Bobby clenching his fists. 

I'm fairly sure I was at and end of year event when he won supporter of the season. 

I see him most games either in the East stand at home or most away games. Also under 21 games.

Great night in Rokafellas Bar Protaras.

Staff asked if they could have a flag to put up on the wall.

Quick bit of amateur scribbling and it sort of qualifies as a Derby flag.

IMG-20240617-WA0005.thumb.jpg.a6ac8a947b3a7a3f4609456bf00e923b.jpgIMG-20240617-WA0001.thumb.jpg.1f91af0d30a37e6853fdf4ef4fe07429.jpg