Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

45 minutes ago, froggg said:

Must get a flag, who are the go to company for this?

Barmy Flags. They're best company and the guy called Charlie he done excellent job for my flag, also you'll have fire certificate on the back of the flag. :) 

5 hours ago, froggg said:

Must get a flag, who are the go to company for this?

5 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Barmy Flags. They're best company and the guy called Charlie he done excellent job for my flag, also you'll have fire certificate on the back of the flag. :) 

Agreed, and as I know froggg likes his history, the flags are made in an old mill in Saddleworth where they used to make the fabric for the wings of the Hurricane fighter.

Another plus vote for Barmy Flanges here. A bit on the pricey side but the quality is first rate, and you can get whatever you want on them basically. If you want one in time for the Euros/potential Wembley visit, then I think you're pushing it a bit late.

2 hours ago, loweman2 said:

picked up this excellent piece of DCFC history today, one of the flags of the top of the Ley Stand at the BBG from 1981-89, stunning piece of memorabilia and a lovely hand made and stiched item, just got to find a big frame to put it in !

The wife is overjoyed !!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

that is awesome son....look forward to seeing it at wembley....DCFC should always be blue..

19 hours ago, loweman2 said:

picked up this excellent piece of DCFC history today, one of the flags of the top of the Ley Stand at the BBG from 1981-89, stunning piece of memorabilia and a lovely hand made and stiched item, just got to find a big frame to put it in !

The wife is overjoyed !!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Glad the wife is overjoyed!......Absolutely glorious is that loweman2....it's gorgeous!

8 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Glad the wife is overjoyed!......Absolutely glorious is that loweman2....it's gorgeous!

the joy was short lived and I feel it also may have been false !

This evening I thought I would lay some powder for my idea to erect a 12 foot flag pole from our roof top and adorn the flag from it, I did say that initially it would be for the period covering the play offs and the gauge what the neighbours feel about once they have had a couple of weeks to live with it.

apparently this is not going to happen unless it's over her dead body.

watch this space !