Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, rynny said:

@Inverurie Ram sorry but I have found a flag that you will not be able to beat

13393107_1789046007981100_1199627081_n.j

I hope that's being taken to France - I cannot wait to see that during the tournament. That'll go viral. Cyrus the virus.

4 hours ago, rynny said:

@Inverurie Ram sorry but I have found a flag that you will not be able to beat

13393107_1789046007981100_1199627081_n.j

Andy rynny it's all about competing, therefore I don't want to beat you and being a Derby County fan, you should know all about that!!!......but if it's a beating you are after, give Miley a ring, I bet she'll be right up for it!

PS.....Hope Cyrus doesn't get a cold bum!

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I hope that's being taken to France - I cannot wait to see that during the tournament. That'll go viral. Cyrus the virus.

Hope so to!!

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Andy rynny it's all about competing, therefore I don't want to beat you and being a Derby County fan, you should know all about that!!!......but if it's a beating you are after, give Miley a ring, I bet she'll be right up for it!

PS.....Hope Cyrus doesn't get a cold bum!

Depends which Miley turns up...

52 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

image.jpeg

Nice move from PrivateDerby as he gets his mate Laurence Dallaglio to dress up as a French Copper and the England boys instantly show the coppers a bit of respect, and get back to enjoying a civilised 19 lagers before enjoying today's football.

"There's only one PrivateDerby, one PrivateDerby, walking a long, singing a song, the Aussies can stick up their @rses Rolf Harris and their billabongs, there's only one Private Derby"........C'mon England.

2hgd3lt.jpg