Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

23uq8nr.jpg

C'mon Neil, you need a bigger flag than them little poxy flags on them golf courses!

sb7sph.jpg

That is my Ripley Rams on Tour flag next to the Niall Horan one....at Wembley in the pub beer garden before the QPR game, still all optimistic and hopeful.....

I had loads of photos from that weekend but thanks to some funkadelic thing my phone decided to do one day I lost them all.....

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That is my Ripley Rams on Tour flag next to the Niall Horan one....at Wembley in the pub beer garden before the QPR game, still all optimistic and hopeful.....

I had loads of photos from that weekend but thanks to some funkadelic thing my phone decided to do one day I lost them all.....

Yep soon as I saw it, I knew who's flag it was, no idea where it was, but I know now!

What did the flag on the opposite side to yours MuespachRam say on it?......and can you remember any others in that pub that day, I never made it to that pub, the one that featured on the hotel telly programme and packed to the rafters for the England games........the green hotel or something?

20 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Yep soon as I saw it, I knew who's flag it was, no idea where it was, but I know now!

What did the flag on the opposite side to yours MuespachRam say on it?......and can you remember any others in that pub that day, I never made it to that pub, the one that featured on the hotel telly programme and packed to the rafters for the England games........the green hotel or something?

It was awesome.... there was a great one that was black, white and black striped that said "When you're tired and weary" on it.. A couple of awesome Rangers ones covered in Union flags etc, I think even a couple from Northern Ireland too.... i had photos of them all.... gutted... I even had one of me and my son holding our flag up in the concourse at Wembley after being told I couldn't take it in by a steward...and then another steward came up to me and said he was a massive Millwall fan (missing front teeth etc) and said to hand it to him and he would confiscate it....and give it me back as soon as I entered the turnstile...and he did..