Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

16 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

I had a flag like that. Used to love that typeface

BBG typeface. I should of thought about using it, when I had the Aberdeenshire Rams flag made, but it didn't cross my mind.

i used to see the same typeface on a building sign on the way into work and always thought of the BBG every time I saw it.

If I ever get another flag made I will definitely use it.

On the subject of flags.

I wonder how long DCFC would keep a forgotton / lost one in their lost property.

Would trying to reclaim it 10 years later be stretching the bounds of realism?

My brother and late father made a great Derby / Forest banner which was seen at the fixture between the two clubs many times then one day forgot to take it home and probably only realised a week later.

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

On the subject of flags.

I wonder how long DCFC would keep a forgotton / lost one in their lost property.

Would trying to reclaim it 10 years later be stretching the bounds of realism?

My brother and late father made a great Derby / Forest banner which was seen at the fixture between the two clubs many times then one day forgot to take it home and probably only realised a week later.

steward will have used it / passed it on to his derby supporting mates no doubt. But saying that, you have never seen it again :-(

I once left a scarf on a train after away game in 1990! A rarely attending Rams fan let me know he had it. Without mobile phones loat touch. Finally met him again in 1996 on BBG pitch after we secured promotion.....he never had the scarf:-(