Will Martin and Thorne drive us to promotion

Curtains

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​There's a part of me that thinks with what's happening to Leicester and Burnley, if we did go up, it might be painful (again - but not as painful as our last visit) and in that sense, perhaps it's not the end of the world if we miss out and won more than we lose next year in the Championship.  If, however, our owners really decide to go for it and dig beyond the top seams of their somewhat deep pockets, then we need to do it this year!  Trouble with this is, we'll only find out once we reach the holy grail.....argh, to hell with it, let's get there this year.  What's the worst that could happen?

Not understanding the calls for Warnock in for Forsyth. The only advantage I can see for Warnock is his leadership experience. 

RB is more of an issue. Shotton in for a player devoid of confidence that Christie is. Where the hell was he for Birmingham's penalty? Nowhere near the position he was supposed to be for sure. Yes, Ince should have put the ball out of play, but Hendrick and Christie were nowhere to be seen.

Not understanding the calls for Warnock in for Forsyth. The only advantage I can see for Warnock is his leadership experience. 

RB is more of an issue. Shotton in for a player devoid of confidence that Christie is. Where the hell was he for Birmingham's penalty? Nowhere near the position he was supposed to be for sure. Yes, Ince should have put the ball out of play, but Hendrick and Christie were nowhere to be seen.

I cannot believe we are going into the most important weeks of the season without a recognised CF - This should been a priority when Bent got injured, after all Mac said we needed extra firepower as good or better than we had in Jan and brought in Bent ..........

Archived