Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwich board has bad has this one after last week moaning about howgood they were and how bad we were.Manager claims Hendrick had hold of the goalies arm for the corner watched  the stream and it was not clear on there.

Anyway it does not matter how the goal goes in has long has it does and  mostly you would say that it was a decent away performance after the last two.Win at home and draw away is the mantra and if we do then things will come right.

Welcome to the forum mate, we are where we are which is 2 points behind the leaders with 9 games to go, I think we'll beat Boro and it'll be happy days on here again.

I would have taken a point before kick off so I'm ok with today's result. 

COYR

Norwich board has bad has this one after last week moaning about howgood they were and how bad we were.Manager claims Hendrick had hold of the goalies arm for the corner watched  the stream and it was not clear on there.

Anyway it does not matter how the goal goes in has long has it does and  mostly you would say that it was a decent away performance after the last two.Win at home and draw away is the mantra and if we do then things will come right.

How mclaren can take will Hughes off n not Hendrick beggars belief , no wonder England couldn't qualify for major tournaments with him , he's the sole reason the Rams won't go up this year , huge squad and not being used correctly 

you appear to have missed my, not seen enough to judge Hanson and hoped he did well. Merely commenting that a debut for a young lad playing DM in a game as big as this looked a little crazy.

How mclaren can take will Hughes off n not Hendrick beggars belief , no wonder England couldn't qualify for major tournaments with him , he's the sole reason the Rams won't go up this year , huge squad and not being used correctly 

​Numbers of players don't mean sh ite mate its quality , we are playing at the moment with around I would say 75 % of our best team , and are still there or there about's  , take Leadbetter out of the Boro side for 5 or six games  and see what would happen. 

Archived