Farrend Rawson

DcFc Dyycheee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but think we've made a bit of a cock up not getting him in the side on the back of his form. 

I know it would be a bit of a risk to play him, but it seems like he has outperformed Albentosa in the Championship on recent showings - it could have been a risk worth taking. 

I was delighted to see him back in the team today, even more so to see him win rave reviews after a clean sheet. 

I would guess that the club preferred to give young Rawson a chance to keep playing at this level, and a chance to get more experience under less pressure. The last thing we'd want to do to him would be to jam him into the pressure cooker that is the tail end of a promotion push when it really isn't needed. I'm sure we'll see him in the squad next season, raring and ready to go. 

Brilliant time being a Derby fan. Looking at these young players coming through who actually look good and thinking the can actually reach the 1st team.

Saving ourselfs a fortune long term by playing our own players if we don't go up we could play a few and know there at least capable of helping out.

Warnock's career in first team was pretty short.

​Do you think he will be moved on? I can't imagine him staying if we remain in this league or if we get promoted. Anyone's guess what our defense will be on Tuesday right now. I miss Buxton. He is a grafter and a leader. Despite my criticisms of Eustace, he too was a leader and a grafter. Looking at today's side and there wasn't one. 

​Do you think he will be moved on? I can't imagine him staying if we remain in this league or if we get promoted. Anyone's guess what our defense will be on Tuesday right now. I miss Buxton. He is a grafter and a leader. Despite my criticisms of Eustace, he too was a leader and a grafter. Looking at today's side and there wasn't one. 

​I have no idea what will happen during the summer. Only that it should be interesting time to be a Rams fan.

Just read that he was recalled thursday apparently? So doesn't mean hes suddenly been recalled to come straight into the team by the looks of it. I don't think he was in rotherhams squad today.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110107056#mjY1Rjigy82o6jJH.97 

** obviously the person on twitter who said he was recalled thursday was wrong because according to that thread he was at rotherham today

Archived