• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham fans seem to rate him highly based on his debut:

''Yep didnt put a foot/ head wrong..brilliant debut well done young man...''

''Thought Rawson looked calm and assured throughout''

''Excellent debut, young man, take a bow!''

''Mature beyond his years,excellent performance,well done fella.''

Based on highlights and few snippets I've seen this season for the Under-21s, I thought neither of our CBs would make it. I'm delighted with the reports he got from his debut, though. I hope he can keep it up for the final 11 games and see where he is by then. 

Rawson has never put a foot wrong when ive seen him for the under 21s

Solid Defender, giant of a man and cannot, I repeat cannot be beaten in the air. Also lives by my favourite rules, if in doubt kick it out.

Very pleased to see he played well, wondered how he would be without his buddy Hanson, who is also a very solid defender. wouldn't be surprised if these two couldn't get in the Derby team by the end of the season

Solid Defender, giant of a man and cannot, I repeat cannot be beaten in the air. Also lives by my favourite rules, if in doubt kick it out.

Very pleased to see he played well, wondered how he would be without his buddy Hanson, who is also a very solid defender. wouldn't be surprised if these two couldn't get in the Derby team by the end of the season

​Haven't seen the Under-21s much, but when I have, they've looked brilliant going forward but suspect at the back. 

This game probably soiled my view of them. The defending here looks almost criminal.

Rawson won't play this season, but if he gets up to speed and proves himself at Championship level then he may get a games next season. He has four more experienced players to get ahead: Keogh, Buxton, Albentosa and Shotton and we could look to add again in the summer.

If we get promoted then I would say the chances of him playing in the Premier League are almost zero.

Archived