Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate I've no mumped  and moaned about Bryso no playing  but what I don't understand is Hughes on bench and Hendrick starting , that beggars belief and I will say this again the manager gets an easy time on here but for me he's made a lot of mistakes but time will tell if this is another one 

Did someone say their defence was slow? Hope so cos our forwards are quick. Perhaps we are going for a high intensity direct approach, with balls over the top and lots of running. Our possession game looked poor on Saturday, Hughes included. Give him a rest and get bim back in for Saturday when we'll have loads of the ball and he can dictate. High energy and pace tonight.

It's cool, we got this. Remember that at different stages of the last 2 seasons we have been waxing lyrical about the front 5. Wardy can be superb, Russell is the player of the season to some, Ince was considered the best player outside of the Prem and has started to show he can replicate that for the Rams, Bryso was outstanding last season and isn't fit yet. Jeff can be a game changer 

Archived