Derby County v Chesterfield

Mafiabob

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do get 26 or 27k thats like as many as we would get for a league game.

Pretty impressive.

I cant imagine many other Championship teams selling this many to play Chesterfield.

Only a big 4 glamour tie normally gets people buying cup tickets in this number

Looking forward to friendly banter with our Derbyshire chums, doubt they'll see it that way, they probably hate us cuz we're the capital of Derbyshire! How do Chesterfield see us???? Friend or foe?

Personally I always look out for Chesterfield and Burton results and always have done.

Looking forward to friendly banter with our Derbyshire chums, doubt they'll see it that way, they probably hate us cuz we're the capital of Derbyshire! How do Chesterfield see us???? Friend or foe?

Personally I always look out for Chesterfield and Burton results and always have done.

Friend deffo

No axe to grind

Mansfield both sheffield clubs etc but Derby naah

Im a big cricket fan as well (chesterfield big cricket town) and I think there is that connection as well

Yeah we want to win big time but no hate non whatsoever : )

As I said previous whatever happens tomorrow win lose or draw genuinely want Derby to win promotion

Come on you blues

See you all tomorrow

i'd experiment i would. try the ode 3 5 2. just to see what is, cant really risk any experiments going wrong in the league now. 442 can do one. Albentosa having a first look from deep. keep the ball moving, high tempo. and have a look at bent and martin together anorl. no pressure. if it isnt working, switch it back again and it looks alright because you'd takea defender off for one of your normal wide men to come on...???? wont be a popular idea i know, but if the Mac goes to Newcastle, im ringing Big Sam Rush

..........................................Roos............................................

................................. !!!!  Albentosa !!!...................................

.....................Shotton.....................Buxton............................

Christie...................................................................Forsyth

.......................Hendrick..................Bryson.............................

......................................Dawkins/Russell...............................

..........................Martin.................Bent...................................

Archived