Fawaz's van

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I meant pissed off football fans, not every football fan. When we lose do I want to go out and start punching people? No, because it's just not my character but there are certainly football fans out there that will. No one is naive enough to think otherwise. I just feel had Fawaz not parked in the car park with a 'forest' number plate and had Wilson not goaded Derby fans then it would have been different.

I'm obviously not condoning it, but it's not hard to see why it happened.

If I goaded Forest fans after, before or whenever - I would expect a reaction. If I parked a car with a Derby number plate at the City Ground where 60% of home crowd was going to walk by it, I would expect it to be damaged in some way.

How do I get around these situations? I just don't give the idiots any reason.

Was basically about to do this.

If I had Derby stickers in my car and parked outside the city ground, on any day, not just derby day, I would be doing it in full expectation of seeing my car messed up big time.

Amazes me that he's the multi millionaire and I'm not. I must be a budding genius.

You're crackers where else would Fawaz leave his van in the local park and ride then bus it to PP.

No, I'm not crackers and i've got the discharge papers from my mental hospital to prove it! :p

I just think he should have taken the same precautions with his vehicle any other sane-minded fan would take when attending an away fixture and try to dip under the radar.

It's not like that is the only vehicle he has, he could have gone for something a little less conspicuous.

You may say he shouldn't have to and I agree he shouldn't but in the world we live in mindless vandalism is unfortunately a fact of life.

Anyone who cannot conduct themselves in a correct fashion at all times, even following a disappointment such as Saturday, is a pathetic low-life.

No red mist here, but I'm angry.

Calm down, calm down....

Pssst..........tell us about that time you got arrested on the train.

Re golf ball saw something thrown at Granty but it looked to big and not really heavy Granty under armed it back.

Did a Liverpool player get sent off for throwing a coin back in the crowd at Stamford bridge once??

Carragher vs Arsenal at Highbury think it was in the FA cup, remember watching it.

My Nephew who lives in Notts has a RAM number plate [Not private] .He is not into football in anyway, that plate just happen to come on the car He often has   ahem deposits left on his car by our red friends this can be in any location and certainly not confined to match days.

Calm down, calm down....

Pssst..........tell us about that time you got arrested on the train.

I was 16 and playing football in the corridor with a bar of British Rail soap.

Top vandal me.

I was 16 and playing football in the corridor with a bar of British Rail soap.

Top vandal me.

Disgraceful.

Someone could have slipped.

Disgraceful.

Someone could have slipped.

I know. I lie awake at night still, thinking about the consequences. It's the slippery slope - one day I might get a parking ticket.

We need to make a cheesy song up about fawaz's van. The south standers will love that.

Fawaz is a plumber,

He drives a plumbers van.

He bought Nottingham Forest,

and said he had a plan.

To lead them into Europe,

restored amongst the greats,

But when he parked at Derby,

he lost his number plates!

Fawaz is a plumber,

and said he had a plan.

Stole that and stuck it on facebook on the Derby Leicester forest banter page and it's gone down a treat.

Stole that and stuck it on facebook on the Derby Leicester forest banter page and it's gone down a treat.

No problem, in the south stand on Sat, if I've had enough beer may try and get it started, probably have to make it a bit more sweary though!

Fawaz is a plumber,

and said he had a plan.

take a boycie team point mate.

Very good work.

Fawaz is a plumber,

and said he had a plan.

Work of genius.... Would have prefereed wa nkers hat in there somewhere but hay ho..

Archived