Fawaz's van

HeyHudson

Probably looking at the wrong end, it was one of our own :)

Doubt it. There were only 2 or 3 seats to my right before the segregation nets (pretty well all the Derby fans were to my left) - coin hit the frame of my glasses before hitting me in the right eye.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, funny you should say that Boycie - Police Chief made me laugh on RD this morning on about this. In his words "you have to assume it was Derby fans who did this.. "

Nowt like hard evidence is there?

Lol, funny you should say that Boycie - Police Chief made me laugh on RD this morning on about this. In his words "you have to assume it was Derby fans who did this.. "

Nowt like hard evidence is there?

police think it maybe someone with a grudge.

With a bit of luck they will be able to identify the scum, charge them with criminal damage and get them banned for life from Derby County.

you think it was a red dog then Eddie?

Joking aside, it's not right is it. But it's not the first time a derby or forest fans damaged something is it? I doubt they apologised for trashing our toilets that time, well, maybe they did as it was previous owners, doubt Fawaz would though.

Above all, I wouldn't damage someone's property,like you wouldn't Eddie,but we must have different morals to these guys?

Trouble is, they will have bragging rights for a very long time (hopefully) ;)

If we are in different divisions next year, there is a reciprocal arrangement to play a friendly for the Brian Clough Trophy between the two clubs. Personally, I don't think that's a very good idea at the moment.

They really are pondlife, i hope they identify all of them and ban them along with the idiot that went on the pitch.

In fairness to Fawaz he has been quiet fair in what he has said and stated its not a reflection on Derby fans as a whole..

Its bad enough having to cope with the fact we lost, but then try and explain the actions of a handful of idiots who make the rest of us look bad.

Probably not even regulars at the Ipro

They really are pondlife, i hope they identify all of them and ban them along with the idiot that went on the pitch.

In fairness to Fawaz he has been quiet fair in what he has said and stated its not a reflection on Derby fans as a whole..

Its bad enough having to cope with the fact we lost, but then try and explain the actions of a handful of idiots who make the rest of us look bad.

Probably not even regulars at the Ipro

They certainly won't be regulars in the future.

Archived