Fawaz's van

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recognise the guy, he may well be a poster here...

That would be interesting to see if hes got the enough about him to come on here and explain his actions....i doubt it though

Long time lurker. Long time st holder. First post. (sorry just can't think up the puns)

Just to add some more mystery when walking across from f&b. A car with a number plate HA55WAY on a big black mercedes. Containing one fawaz. Was bieng driven to the parking in the away area.

Know it looks like a first post bs statement. But you'll have to take my word.

Ive not seen anyone bar the press say it was his van.

A gump at work told me he saw a golf ball chucked at Grant, only just missed him, anyone else see this?

I think Fawaz got exactly what he hoped for when he parked his van in the directors car park; I'm guessing he did it to provoke a reaction.

The idiots that vandalised it gave him the perfect opportunity to go straight on twitter and and have a go at our club and deflect attention from the manner in which he conducts his affairs and runs his tin-pot club.

It really pees me off that we now (as a club) have to apologise to that odious man who now tries to claim the moral high ground.

Agreed I used to have a car with RAM as part of a number plate, Derby stickers on the windows if I`d parked that car any where near the sh ity ground on a derby day and it wasn`t smashed up I`d have been amazed 

I think Fawaz got exactly what he hoped for when he parked his van in the directors car park; I'm guessing he did it to provoke a reaction.

The idiots that vandalised it gave him the perfect opportunity to go straight on twitter and and have a go at our club and deflect attention from the manner in which he conducts his affairs and runs his tin-pot club.

It really pees me off that we now (as a club) have to apologise to that odious man who now tries to claim the moral high ground.

You're crackers where else would Fawaz leave his van in the local park and ride then bus it to PP.

You're crackers where else would Fawaz leave his van in the local park and ride then bus it to PP.

I gave him precise directions, leave it in Chad, then walk across Costco bridge, and ffs leave the red and white teatowel at home, not my fault he can't follow simple instructions.

Archived