John Vicars

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some key figures at DCFC now that have a great desire to see DCFC to be ranked amongst the most respected Clubs in England. This fits in extremely well with our style of play, the Academy, transfer negotiations and relationships with top Clubs here and abroad. I suspect. irrespective of rumours that staff offending opposing fans would be a definite 'no no'. We are supporters of a Club that is going up in integrity and will increasingly be seen as a model Club.

Last year, when we lost the final, Steve McClaren showed us all that he is a class above the rest by keeping his players on the pitch. Go to an Under 21 match and you will see a man of great humility with people copying him and setting new extremely high standards.

Last year, when we lost the final, Steve McClaren showed us all that he is a class above the rest by keeping his players on the pitch. Go to an Under 21 match and you will see a man of great humility with people copying him and setting new extremely high standards.

Why, what happened

Why, what happened

Wasn't he tweeting last year negative comments about derby fans wanting tickets for wembley.

There's no need.

Unprofessional.

Just shut up.

Safe to say Ipswich fans aren't happy on Twitter. If he has been sacked then I expect it's regarding any comments that he made towards Ipswich although I didn't see them myself.

Alex Bocking ?@Bocko91 1h1 hour ago

Can't believe I've just come across John Vicars comments. Was he not served a prawn sandwich at half time? Shamefully unprofessional. #itfc

Steve Clark ?@clarky_7for19 21m21 minutes ago

@Bocko91 @IpswichTownFans Yes, I saw and tweeted about them yesterday. Was shocked at how pathetic and unprofessional they were.

Peach ?@ChrisPitfc 1h1 hour ago

@Bocko91 just shows the amount of Egos they have at there club

Steve Clark ?@clarky_7for19 20m20 minutes ago

@Bocko91 @IpswichTownFans Absolutely. If we don't make top two, hope it's Bournemouth and Boro who get there instead.

Jack Hines ?@HinesJ22 11m11 minutes ago

A new found disgust for Derby County Football Club thanks to John Vicars who is a first class sausage

Right boys and girls, I know Jack Hines very well as he is dating my sister in law.

LEAVE HIM WITH ME!! If you know what I'm sayin

I just saw this - how does losing your password make it look like you have deleted your account??

It must have a feature where if you attempt your password incorrectly so many times, it locks you out for a bit - I guess?

Wasn't he tweeting last year negative comments about derby fans wanting tickets for wembley.

There's no need.

Unprofessional.

Just shut up.

I think the tweet relating to Wembley tickets,was proved right

It was the supporter complaining about tickets,when it was their fault

Everybody goes on about board/owners being out of touch with fans,I for one,like JV tweets

We can't have it both ways

I don't like him on twitter. He comes across as a bit of a knob. He should watch McClaren's interviews for tips on how to carry yourself with a little more class.

It's possible to praise our fans and players without having to take sly digs at the opposition. 

Behave you girl.

Archived