John Vicars

North_Stand_Ram

I once lived with an Ipswich fan for a couple of months, looked like Penfold from Danger Mouse - he was a sensitive soul, got upset by the smallest of things. Perhaps they're all like that?

Don't think so. I know a couple of Ipswich fans and they look nothing like Penfold.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on

Let's not get into a them and us scenario

It's nice to see somebody on the "inside",having the banter with the fans

It's hardly the crime of the century,calling it a library?

I know it's hardly anything and the Ipswich fans are being hyper sensitive, but I still don't think he should be doing it. He's effectively played the role of a twitter troll and that's not the sort of thing I'd want anyone to do (let alone one of our top dogs).

I don't like him doing it, but obviously some people do. This isn't the first time I've thought he's been unprofessional on twitter either. I started a thread about it before

Ipswich fans seems such a sensitive bunch.

First they were offended that we said they aren't a passing side. They're not. Why that offends them I'm not sure.

Now they're offended that a Derby official thinks Portman Road is quiet.

Can I be the first to say that I love the fast free flowing football that Ipswich play. Portman Road was rocking yesterday. The Ipswich fans almost manage to drown out 1,000 Derby fans.

And why had Vicars deleted his twitter account?

What's wrong with people??!? My kids cry less

I know it's hardly anything and the Ipswich fans are being hyper sensitive, but I still don't think he should be doing it. He's effectively played the role of a twitter troll and that's not the sort of thing I'd want anyone to do (let alone one of our top dogs).

I don't like him doing it, but obviously some people do. This isn't the first time I've thought he's been unprofessional on twitter either. I started a thread about it before

Blimey RLACML he is hardly a Twitter troll suggesting the Ipswich ground was like a library. Sanctimonious claptrap, which is unlike you. If he made a mistake with his inappropriate humour given his position, it was linking Sam Rush to the message. Small story today, chip paper tomorrow.

Blimey RLACML he is hardly a Twitter troll suggesting the Ipswich ground was like a library. Sanctimonious claptrap, which is unlike you. If he made a mistake with his inappropriate humour given his position, it was linking Sam Rush to the message. Small story today, chip paper tomorrow.

Obviously the main point of his tweets were to praise Derby but why include the Ipswich comments? What else do they add other than to wind Ipswich fans up unnecessarily?

I just think it makes him look like a sausage. Be gracious in victory as well as defeat.

I used to know an Ipswich fan, and he was calmness personified. These guys are just too excitable - typical of the younger generation - they should do what my pal Roger used to do, which was to hold up the fingers of one hand one by one and count slowly.

To seven.

Well we did beat them at their own game, not sure I would poke fun at their support tho if we only took 800 fans for such a big game.

After what I said about Fawaz being extremely unprofessional in his tweet about Derby fans.

I do condem this... and hes right to disappear off twitter for a bit.

Having said that, what he said isnt so bad.... and the abuse he was getting is probably just down to sensitive nature after losing a match for once.

Archived