Ched Evans Miscarriage of Justice

PistoldPete2

Except everyone from Ched's camp has repeatedly said to leave the complainant alone. Quote from that very site:

"We recognise and acknowledge that in rape cases the anonymity of the victim is a fundamental legal principle that should be upheld and respected."

Yet it still has a poorly blurred out CCTV vid.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to talk about Ched Evans because it gets heated with it being such a vile crime he's accused of.

Can fall out with people too easy.

But I do wonder how many people who are against him have looked into the details of his case.

He's being hunted. And if everyone believes he's a rapist then that's fine. If I thought he was a rapist I'd wish him dead nevermind a miserable career decline.

I just wonder how many people "Ched Evans" and "rapist" and that's enough for them. Genuinely wonder.

Another part of me thinks that there's confusion in people's mind of what we're judging him on. You know it's like some of the stuff that happens in Ibiza and stuff, he's not on trial for behaving inappropriately. It's rape he's on trial for.

I can't get to that conclusion after reading the evidence.

The sponsors etc make me laugh. "We believe in the justice system, rehabilitation and second chances but..."

Then Jessica Ennis etc "he's shown no remorse or acceptance..."

He's appealing it! Should he apologise for raping the girl and then claim he never raped her?

Stick to running

So Jessica Evans annoys you? Why? Because she thinks Ched has shown no remorse.

Should Jessica not have an opinion? Is her opinion any worse than mine or yours?

I have no evidence to believe whether Ched or Jessica is right. I would guess that Jess is a better person than Ched from what i've read and heard. I might be wrong but sometimes, humans have to go on gut instinct. 

If my life was in danger i'd trust Jess rather than Ched.

Just saying........

Should Jessica not have an opinion? Is her opinion any worse than mine or yours?

I have no evidence to believe whether Ched or Jessica is right. I would guess that Jess is a better person than Ched from what i've read and heard. I might be wrong but sometimes, humans have to go on gut instinct.

Just saying........

Who would you trust if you were a girl who had drank 1 too many Milds?

his cronies has houndered her to the point she has changed her name 5 times, try other search engine and you will

get some reports.

He has no respect for anybody.

Once again, if you can link this to Ched Evans in any way, you should contact the police. I suppose you're similarly irate about the girl's supporters threatening rape against Oldham directors' families?

Now, the above is obviously a ridiculous statement, but the principal is the same. You can't just assume that the idiots hounding the girl are connected to Evans.

Once again, if you can link this to Ched Evans in any way, you should contact the police. I suppose you're similarly irate about the girl's supporters threatening rape against Oldham directors' families?

Now, the above is obviously a ridiculous statement, but the principal is the same. You can't just assume that the idiots hounding the girl are connected to Evans.

Yes I am, it should be left to the law to resolve.  However you get a footballer backed by the girlfriends rich dad, justice is now being portrayed as a buyable asset.  She has little or no support or someone would have created a counter website to http://www.chedevans.com/his official site that attempts to take the conviction appart and just keeps within the law from libel/slander.

He should wait until the case review is completed and move on from there, instead of creating a media storm that only serves himself.

In his statement he sites mob rule forced the deal to collapse, mob rule that was of his own making.  Because he is appealing, the case has not been resolved so parts of society react againest him. Becuase he is using the idiot eye for an eye brigade to stir up the hate, the soft middle majority will slowly feel sorry for him.  Nice PR Ched.

Excuse me Ched, but there's only one victim here - and it's not you. Until you win your appeal under the law, stop bleating.

What you're basically saying is "don't try to make a case for your defence while you have an appeal lodged..."

I'm sorry I don't understand that...

Just saying........

You can't ask him to apologise for something he's done if he's appealing it.

She said he's not accepted what he's done. Well no, he hasn't. That's why he's appealing.

Again it's not about whether Ched Evans is a role model. He wasn't on trial for being a dirty fooker

Fixed that for you.

Well yeah. But you'll have to excuse my faith in our justice system. If he did rape her then 5 years is joke. She won't be over it in 5 years.

But when the doctors report says there's no reason she would suffer any memory loss, no signs of any forced sex etc. then the night porter who's evidence of Evans lying was splattered all over the newspapers also said that from what he heard from the hotel room sounded like she was consensual.

You can't ask him to apologise for something he's done if he's appealing it.

She said he's not accepted what he's done. Well no, he hasn't. That's why he's appealing.

Again it's not about whether Ched Evans is a role model. He wasn't on trial for being a dirty fooker

My opinion is based solely on the fact that Ched seems to be a cnut and Jess is dead nice and well fit.

Its probably not a scientific way of forming an opinion if i'm honest.

Then they should stop the bullies, if he is innocent he would.

Where on GOD'S green earth you relate it to what happened in France......................Clueless

Yes I am, it should be left to the law to resolve.  However you get a footballer backed by the girlfriends rich dad, justice is now being portrayed as a buyable asset.  She has little or no support or someone would have created a counter website to http://www.chedevans.com/his official site that attempts to take the conviction appart and just keeps within the law from libel/slander.

He should wait until the case review is completed and move on from there, instead of creating a media storm that only serves himself.

In his statement he sites mob rule forced the deal to collapse, mob rule that was of his own making.  Because he is appealing, the case has not been resolved so parts of society react againest him. Becuase he is using the idiot eye for an eye brigade to stir up the hate, the soft middle majority will slowly feel sorry for him.  Nice PR Ched.

oh dear god! You are either very naive or very deluded, or maybe even both.

Have you paid no attention to how social media is over the last few years? Evans will have had nothing to do with any of the hassle the 'victim' has had, he will also have no influence over it's continuance!

Simply, there are people so convinced that this is more about someone cashing in on having sex with footballers, at a time when sex-crime/offence convictions are at an all-time high (as a percentage). This is because some very clever people have managed to recover some very revealing tweets and statuses posted by the 'victim'.

so its perfectly OK for his hanger on'rs to hound the girl? He and his cronies started the 'mob rules' attitude, now it is hunting him.

Guilty or not the guy is a waste of DNA, if he had an ounce of respect he would not be involved in a situation like that. You need to respect and appreciate that booze stops clear thought and actions. Go to any AA meeting and they will tell you that when drunk you are not capable of logical thought.

Let us see what the appeal reveals, rich vs working class

So you condemn all those that go to Ibiza etc? All those that go and get drunk at weekends and make irrational decisions they wouldn't make sober? That's a hell of a lot of people?

Anyone who's ever had a one night stand?

And these pathetic twitter mobs go both ways. For and against Evans. They're all scum.

And this is the thing about Evans. He's not on trial for being a knob, for lying, sneaking in hotel rooms, being a dirty fooker or a bang average striker.

I don't like the guy.

My opinion is based solely on the fact that Ched seems to be a cnut and Jess is dead nice and well fit.

Its probably not a scientific way of forming an opinion if i'm honest.

If I was to invite one for Christmas then it certainly wouldn't be Ched!

I just find the comment she made stupid. About him not accepting what he's done and showing remorse. He's appealing it. He doesn't believe he raped her. He says she consented. There's not exactly rock solid evidence from what I can see?

Even the girl only says "I can't remember". The night porter was outside the room and didn't raise the alarm. The doctor's report is very interesting too.

The only answer you seem to get is "well he was found guilty in court so therefore he did it".

Is justice always served?

I'm not saying Evans is a decent guy

Well yeah. But you'll have to excuse my faith in our justice system. If he did rape her then 5 years is joke. She won't be over it in 5 years.

But when the doctors report says there's no reason she would suffer any memory loss, no signs of any forced sex etc. then the night porter who's evidence of Evans lying was splattered all over the newspapers also said that from what he heard from the hotel room sounded like she was consensual.

My only point was you said accused, when he was convicted of it. What weight you give to a conviction is your own business.

What comes of his appeal is another issue all together, but we're not talking about a new case or media beatup, we're talking about someone who was convicted. They in the court had the best of the evidence and information available at the time, anything said in an environment like this is just sausaging about.

My only point was you said accused, when he was convicted of it. What weight you give to a conviction is your own business.

What comes of his appeal is another issue all together, but we're not talking about a new case or media beatup, we're talking about someone who was convicted. They in the court had the best of the evidence and information available at the time, anything said in an environment like this is just sausaging about.

Fair enough fella.

We must remember that a jury found him guilty with the evidence.

He is having his appeal fast tracked - what he should have done was issue a statement when he came out that he was going to appeal and distance himself from the internet trolls and then say he would like to start to get his career back on the go after the appeal, but in the meantime would like to train with a team.

This would have eased the pressure on everyone.  Once the appeal has been held then everyone will know what they are dealing with.

Archived