Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

Our manager is a cretin for letting Eustace come out for the second half. Absolutely unforgivable. He was booked early on for doing his job, he got into a squabble, he had a couple of other close calls at another yellow and he was playing the worse game of his career.  And why he insists on persisting with his position in the stands. What does he think he is achieving from there. He certainly doesn't have the control he would have if he was on the touchline. What a fool. 

Go suck a ******* Zube

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our manager is a cretin for letting Eustace come out for the second half. Absolutely unforgivable. He was booked early on for doing his job, he got into a squabble, he had a couple of other close calls at another yellow and he was playing the worse game of his career.  And why he insists on persisting with his position in the stands. What does he think he is achieving from there. He certainly doesn't have the control he would have if he was on the touchline. What a fool. 

Who is this guy?

Thought we controlled the game apart from 1st 5 and last 5. Good value for the win, just the sort of cheeky 1-0 we need to grind out against the tougher opposition. Fed up with sky commentators wanting to award penalties against us. Kept on replaying it as if it were controversial when it wasnt. 

Our manager is a cretin for letting Eustace come out for the second half. Absolutely unforgivable. He was booked early on for doing his job, he got into a squabble, he had a couple of other close calls at another yellow and he was playing the worse game of his career. And why he insists on persisting with his position in the stands. What does he think he is achieving from there. He certainly doesn't have the control he would have if he was on the touchline. What a fool.

get real he took one for the team today. We needed him today all the way to 91 minutes.

Don 't come on here all mardy cause Forest are losing 

What a result! Great performance and hopefully it should shut up all the pundits who keep talking about our Middlesbrough performance.

That performance summarises the growth of the team since last season.

How strong was the bench too!

'Took one for the team?' Bryson could have taken 'one for the team' and we would still have eleven on the pitch.

Seriously ?? We won at Ipswich and nobody thought we would , yes there were casualties , that is life / football , I thought Eustace was superb (again) , tbh I didn't think it was a second yellow , I thought he was very lucky against mcgoldrick in first half , but , hey ho, there you go !! To suggest our manager is a cretin ? I would say , there's only one cretin on this post .....

Seriously ?? We won at Ipswich and nobody thought we would , yes there were casualties , that is life / football , I thought Eustace was superb (again) , tbh I didn't think it was a second yellow , I thought he was very lucky against mcgoldrick in first half , but , hey ho, there you go !! To suggest our manager is a cretin ? I would say , there's only one cretin on this post .....

Looking at that post,saying SM is a cretin,I think that's one big WUM

I agree. It was really stupid to have Eustace breaking up Ipswich's play all through the second half. If he'd brought Bryson on at half time, I'm sure Derby could have come away with all three points.

Hang on a second...

Archived