Isak Ssewankambo

sage

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ssewankambo to the the Abba song - Fernando.

I received ribald criticism for my last song suggestion but I have written other successful songs, the best of which was:-

'I did it her way' which was released by Frank Sumatra. It was a big hit on a small island in Indonesia..

This song is only to be sung on the day after we next lose to Florist. It will be released on Jan 28th 2636 (evening game)

There was something in the air last night, the stars were bright, Ssewankambo
They were shining there for you and me for victory, Ssewankambo
Though we never thought that we could lose, there's no regret
If I had to do the same again, I wouldn't my friend, Ssewankambo
No, if I had to do the same again, I wouldn't my friend, Ssewankambo
If I had to do the same again, I wouldn't my friend, Ssewankambo

http://www.teamtalk.com/derby-county/9633356/Transfer-news-Derby-to-sign-former-Chelsea-youngster-Isak-Ssewankambo-from-NAC-Breda

Derby have agreed a deal to sign former Chelsea youngster Isak Ssewankambo from Dutch club NAC Breda.

Ssewankambo has been training with the Rams and will join the Sky Bet Championship promotion chasers on a free transfer.

"We have done a deal to sign him," said Derby head coach Steve McClaren, following the 1-0 FA Cup third round win over Southport on Saturday.

"He's an interesting one that (head of football operations) Chris Evans and his scouts have been looking at. We've had him over for a few days and he has impressed.

"He is 18, he has been playing first team in the Holland and will have to come in and show us what he can do."

Ssewankambo, who can play at right-back or in midfield, helped Chelsea win the FA Youth Cup in May 2014 with a goal in the second leg of the final against Fulham.

The Sweden Under-21 international has played 13 Eredivisie games for NAC Breda since moving to the Netherlands from Chelsea in July.

That's from the link above....not from the official website but it definitely seems like we have officially signed him!

Archived