Isak Ssewankambo

sage

Ultimately, a pronunciation of the name should be how the person in question wants it to be pronounced. Quite a few people didn't know how to pronounce Ibe properly until he made a Vine video explaining how he prefers it to be pronounced. Plenty of people calling him Ebay, Ib and Eeb before they got put right by the man himself.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimately, a pronunciation of the name should be how the person in question wants it to be pronounced. Quite a few people didn't know how to pronounce Ibe properly until he made a Vine video explaining how he prefers it to be pronounced. Plenty of people calling him Ebay, Ib and Eeb before they got put right by the man himself.

They still do. Hear EBay a lot on highlights

Are you:-

Row boat o

Rob ot o

Robot o

Or just an Italian Robert?

Dunno... not sure how you pronounce it... but if you're saying it in 'an English way' you're probably doing it wrong... It's supposed to be pronounced in a French way... as part of our language...

For starters we don't have accents in the 'traditional' English language...

Well I don't think its a problem for there to be an English pronunciation of a French word and I think it's fine for the French to do vice versa. How do you pronounce vice versa?

which one is it then? i say eye-bh

Archived