Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying...

Not...

To...

Laugh..................

To be fair it seems your luck is truly out this season, just when you thought you'd turned a corner, just when you thought you could start to push for the play offs (snigger) this happens. Might as well let this season go and settle for mid-table obscurity... Again...

This is a great shame for the player and I wouldn't wish it on anyone in a sports profession. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Fawaz will pay the next instalment on time I bet. Irish born Darragh MacAnthony told him he would knee-cap the Britt, and that if another instalment is missed he would hang him from a tree. Watch this space.

Really? Just don't. He might be a red dog, but it's not even remotely amusing.

Oh come off it. I don't wish the guy's career to be ended but considering he's an arrogant fooker and a red dog it's hard to be 100% sympathetic...

I'm more upset about the fact that, due to his decent ability, he might have taken a couple of points of our rivals...

Was hoping he'd be fit for your Bournemouth and Boro games.

You're not going to put that big Dutch thing up front are you?

Ah that Dutch guy the 1 reddogs was saying during the summer that he's gonna rip the league apart and so far scored big FAT 0. Lol.

Really? Just don't. He might be a red dog, but it's not even remotely amusing.

It is a little bit. It's all getting far too touchy feely in here.

Funny how you're allowed to wish j juries in a team (don't like your chances when the injuries start to pile up), but when an I dicidual actually does get injured, it's time to light the candles for him.

I feel no ill will towards Britt, and I feel bad for the guy, but for Notts Forest as a whole I feel nothing but great mirth.

Oh come off it. I don't wish the guy's career to be ended but considering he's an arrogant fooker and a red dog it's hard to be 100% sympathetic...

I'm more upset about the fact that, due to his decent ability, he might have taken a couple of points of our rivals...

No, he's a good player and a red dog.

Your name suits you.

Was this list overflowing with sympathy messages for our injured stars from Red Dogs when Barker was crocked Vs. The Trees 3 years ago, or when Thorne signed and immediately got smashed by Zenit? 

Must've missed it all...

Good luck for Assbumlonger in his long haul back - but it's the Trees, our permanently-disliked rivals, simple.

They are trudging towards an anonymous finish; perhaps Dougie can work his short-term 'magic' and take some points off other teams like us at the business end of the table (he can't do worse than Pearce....can he?) but I won't hold my breath on that count.

:mellow:

Seem to remember some giggles coming from Trent side when GT got injured pre season.

Just saying!

Which showed that Forest have some ********* who support them - it doesn't justify being a **** in retaliation.

He's a professional sportsman who has an injury so severe it just might end his career. He's also a human being in pain. Surely he deserves a little sympathy?

Archived