The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and you can't access it through tapatalk anymore. 

Any chance someone could get a grip anytime soon?

What happened tonight then dawny? Didn't you manage to crock fulhams best players? So back to the same old. Psycho is back .....on the dole queue.

Why is it that even in victory, a good number of Forest fans come across as losers?

They beat us yet I've sees more posts by them getting narky about things we've said in the run-up than actually enjoying their victory. Like Dawn is doing on here right now.

At least enjoy some glory whilst it lasts because it'll all be back to nomal soon enough, it's already started...

Forest fans are like Australian Cricket fans, sore losers & ungracious winners!

As I said before the game, I think the loss tonight will have really damaged Forest.

It's three wins in 22/23* games now. However, the win at Derby has well and truly put Pearce in a safe position. We'll have to see how this one ends up. I'm not forgetting that we'll need Forest to turn up against our promotion rivals - come on you redssss  :ph34r:

B76K-ShCAAAO5nv

B76K-VACMAA-zPY

Crying!

That's the table? To be honest, I can't believe, after just 3 wins in 23 games, they're still hanging on to 12th, with just a minus 2 goal difference.

Maybe they won't get relegated. They might think they've been unlucky, but to not be right amongst the bottom 6 with their form, there's got to be sonething going their way.

Nottingham Forest manager Stuart Pearce:

"Frustration is the word, having played so well at Derby we came here pretty confident.

"But we shot ourselves in the foot, big time. We lost the game in the first 20 minutes.

Did you "play so well" Stuart? Or did you just play well in the second half? Let's be honest, if we'd have been more clinical in the first 20 minutes the Derby game would have panned out much the same as the Fulham game. It was just your good luck that we didn't make the most of the chances we had in the first half

Forest are generally clueless on and off the pitch. They managed to just motivate themselves to reverse the score in their biggest game of the season, but last night shows that they haven't got it in them to do that week in week out

Did you "play so well" Stuart? Or did you just play well in the second half? Let's be honest, if we'd have been more clinical in the first 20 minutes the Derby game would have panned out much the same as the Fulham game. It was just your good luck that we didn't make the most of the chances we had in the first half

Forest are generally clueless on and off the pitch. They managed to just motivate themselves to reverse the score in their biggest game of the season, but last night shows that they haven't got it in them to do that week in week out

Careful, Stoners will argue these facts, he's watched the game twice so he knows what he's talking about...

Careful, Stoners will argue these facts, he's watched the game twice so he knows what he's talking about...

The second time, they won 3-1

Archived