The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The definition of irony:

Our owners interfere, we get Ince, Bent, Weimann.

Fawaz interferes and they get 'The Ethiopian Messi' and 'The next Ali Daie'.

Point - have owners that have the first clue about what they're doing.

Had a quick look at LTLF and saw this

08-07-15, 20:04#2588
sedgred 

Had a question answered for me today, despite having the usual Forest fans distaste for all things Sheep, did wonder why Paul Clement left the sunny climate and reflected glory of Real Madrid for Derby ?.

Highest paid Manager in the Championship by a country mile, basic £60,000 per week with add on bonus depending on final league position. 

The sheep are gambling in more ways than one, as a comparison of Managers salary, Wenger is on approx £ 100,000 per week.

They really are daft aren't they? That's almost £3.2m a season!

I might get in touch with Sedred see if he wants to buy tonights lottery numbers for £10k :lol: 

I work in Nottingham (yeah all feel sorry for me ;) ) the usually very vocal Forest fans have been very very quiet recently and let's keep it that way.

It's so nice having an even more superior feeling over them, what have they got to look forward to? Nothing and I love it :lol:

It's so nice having an even more superior feeling over them, what have they got to look forward to?

The next Kenny Burns article on why Forest are going for promotion/Doogie is better than Clement/not paying transfer fees shows how forest are awesome/why people putting in winding up petitions for notts forest are really just bitter and envious of how awesome forest are......apart from that, not much....mediocre season of staying in the championship?

yeah quality set up the dogs, massive following anorl, recently spotted one of their crew in a Bournemouth charity shop...........

image.jpg

I see Jamie Ward is settling in well.

EDIT: Alright, I see that joke was already made... I'm impatient...

Anyone else looking forward to the return of Psycho to the forum after Forest win their opening game? 

He's here already.

Posts as super rams now. :D

Archived