The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both sets of fans are embarrassing themselves including Fawaz after reading them Tweets. Cringeworthy. 

Saw a forest fan "I don't see forest fans following the Derby chairman around twitter" - No, that would be because almost every other chairman has the professional sense to not be on twitter spouting (what could be for all chairman) their stupid views and generally making themselves and the club look pretty childish.

Having said that, as you say, the Derby fans who are talking to Fawaz need to be a little more subtle in their "banter".

Forest's global marketing campaign gets off to a flyting start, Fawaz must be loving the headlines!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-star-diego-costa-shows-he-is-in-fighting-form-for-new-season-at-kuwaiti-fiveaside-tournament-10366152.html

The 26-year-old has been in Kuwait for a five-a-side tournament that includes teams from Nottingham Forest, Chelsea and Results Vitamin. The two English sides met today and there was no competition between Forest and Costa’s men.

The Spanish forward managed five of Chelsea’s goals in a 7-0 win, nutmegging the goalkeeper and barging over defenders as he failed to show his friendly side. Later in the day Costa took on opponents who seemed to be in sumo suits. As if they needed any more of a handicap against the star striker.

Forest's global marketing campaign gets off to a flyting start, Fawaz must be loving the headlines!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-star-diego-costa-shows-he-is-in-fighting-form-for-new-season-at-kuwaiti-fiveaside-tournament-10366152.html

The 26-year-old has been in Kuwait for a five-a-side tournament that includes teams from Nottingham Forest, Chelsea and Results Vitamin. The two English sides met today and there was no competition between Forest and Costa’s men.

The Spanish forward managed five of Chelsea’s goals in a 7-0 win, nutmegging the goalkeeper and barging over defenders as he failed to show his friendly side. Later in the day Costa took on opponents who seemed to be in sumo suits. As if they needed any more of a handicap against the star striker.

sadly i watched some of the footage.

apart from Costa didn't recognise anyone. And in th link there is a picture of costa who seems to have strangely spindly legs compared to his upper body.

couldn't make head or tail of what sport they were supposed to be playing

I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here. Don't we all agree that we'd rather Ward was at Forest than Ince?

Old Porky Fat Trotters will be happy though, he'll finally have a regular accomplice in the treatment room.....

Burns is a Prat,no team in this division would choose Ward over Ince,the man is a ********,Ward will be lucky to play 20 games for the red dogs,and lucky to score 6 goals for them,as Ince will play 35 plus games and score 15 goals and run teams ragged,this proves to me how bitter some red dogs really are.Derby fighting for promotion and the dogs in there 150th year fighting to stay up lol,Burns you are a fat fool.

image.jpg

this really shows Burns up for want he really is ,a actually **** he knows nothing about football,Ward will play about 24 games if he is lucky,and score about 6 goals,as ince will probably play 35 plus games score about 15 goals and run teams ragged,if Burns 

Given how Ince performed as a Forest player, I'll wait to see how Easy manages the transition...

I'm not sure how successful even a always healthy Ward would be at Forest. Generally, all of his good play for Derby over the last couple of seasons has been receiving the ball from Martin either one on one with a full back or behind the back 4. I don't see any Forest players fulfilling Martin's role in that scenario, Forest's wingers a lot of the time (although this may have just been last season while out of form) receive the ball a lot deeper than Ward is used to. If that continues I don't think he'll produce much. 

I suppose it depends on Dougie's tactical nous, however I have a good friend who's a Bolton fan and he's adamant he's never seen a Bolton side set-up worse than the games with Dougie in charge. I'd be surprised if Ward was successful under Dougie, if they sack him mid-season and get someone else in (which lets face it isn't unlikely) then Ward may have a better chance, depending on the replacement of course.

Archived